Looking for senior home care options in your area? Check out what's available!
Comfort Keepers offers custom home care plans to provide your loved one with the best senior care services
Helping seniors age with dignity is at the core of our mission at Comfort Keepers. We are here to support your loved one's independence through personalized in home care plans, which are developed based on important factors such as their medical status, interests, and personality, as well as living conditions. Depending on these aspects of your loved one's current life and condition, we are available to provide them with part-time, full-time or non-stop care with the goal of helping them stay independent for a long time.
In Kent, WA, we offer a wide array of services that will improve your loved one's quality of life. We use a holistic approach to our care and will approach your loved one as a complete person.
Here are the care services we offer in your area:
- In home care –This type of home care can include both personal and companionship care. Daily care encompasses a variety of services including meal preparation, medication management, light housekeeping, help with grooming and more.
- Interactive Caregiving – Interactive Caregiving is our unique brand of home care tailored at the needs of seniors with the goal of helping them stay active and engaged. As we have already said, we take a holistic approach to caregiving and this approach is based on four pillars - activity, mental engagement, nutrition, and home safety.
- Respite care – This was invented with the needs of those who are looking after their loved ones in mind. Our caregiver can come to your loved one's home and relieve you of your duties for as long as you need them to so you can run errands, make appointments or just take some time out for yourself. Respite care is available for a few hours during the day up to however long you need including even days.
- Alzheimer’s and dementia care – This type of home care was developed to help seniors diagnosed with Alzheimer’s or dementia. It focuses on helping your loved one with everything they may need during the day like meal preparation, medication management or help with grooming. But, we will also actively work on slowing down the progression of the disease through memory exercises and other proven techniques.
- End of life care – Seniors who have been diagnosed with a terminal illness and are reaching the end of their lives are the primary recipients of end of life care. We will work with your loved one and their medical team to make them as comfortable as possible. At the same time, we will look for ways to help them live out the rest of their lives on their own terms.
To find out more about our services, please call us today. We are happy to answer all your questions!