Personal Care Services & Elder Care Brentwood TN
We provide the personal care services and elder care Brentwood area seniors can rely on
Family caretakers often struggle to find the right balance between senior health and safety and affirming their loved one’s dignity as they lose the ability to function entirely on their own. Seniors who wish to remain in their own homes can benefit greatly from the assistance offered through personal care services and elder care in Brentwood, TN. Using the services of a professional in home caregiver or qualified nurse to make sure the tasks of daily living are done safely and medical needs are met can ease family members’ peace of mind. Our Comfort Keepers can help in many ways, permitting Brentwood area seniors to remain in the familiarity of their own homes for many years beyond what they would be able to do without the additional help provided by our personal care services and other elder care Brentwood, TN services.
Comfort Keepers provides a variety of personal care services and other elder care services in Brentwood, TN including:
• Bathing, grooming and hygiene services assist seniors by helping safely accomplish necessary tasks while helping seniors maintain their dignity as they require additional assistance with these very personal tasks.
• Mobility assistance services help keep seniors active whether it is accompanying the senior on a walk or providing encouragement and reminders to complete exercises required for their health or recovery.
• Transferring and positioning services from a personal care assistant help by moving seniors between beds, chairs and sofas in order to reduce pressure areas on the skin, reduce weakening and stiffening of muscles, and encourage proper breathing, digestion, and elimination.
• Toileting and incontinence services help seniors who are in need of this level of care in order to minimize their embarrassment, respect their dignity, and build their self-esteem.
• Feeding and special diet services help seniors stay on prescribed diets to prevent or control medical conditions such as heart disease, high blood pressure, or diabetes. Our services to help seniors who need help feeding themselves are designed to maintain their dignity and ease their sense of loss over being unable to feed themselves independently.
In addition to the personal care services and other senior care services listed above, Comfort Keepers can also assist with elder care Brentwood, TN services including meal preparation, grocery shopping, light housekeeping transportation, laundry, and medication reminders. At the heart of the elder care services we provide is offering companionship and social contact to the seniors we are caring for in order to enhance their health, happiness, and overall quality of life.