Seniors in retirement homes or independent living facilities receive elder care that goes above and beyond
We work hard at Comfort Keepers in Brentwood to ensure that the elderly we serve receive uplifting elder care that is tailored to their specific requirements. We offer a wide range of services in the home, as well as support for individuals living in facilities. Many seniors in retirement homes, assisted living centers, and other independent living facilities require more assistance as their needs evolve over time. Companionship and personal care services are available from our caregivers, ensuring that your loved one is never alone. We collaborate with your loved one's care providers to provide complete care with in-facility elder care services. Furthermore, we assist seniors in staying connected with their families through the use of technology and send periodic updates to the family on their progress. To learn more call us at (615) 942-0111.
How Interactive Caregiving Helps
One of our main concepts is Interactive Caregiving, where we work with your loved one's senior facility to create a personalized care plan that meets all of their requirements. We provide companionship as well as round-the-clock care for seniors who require more support than their institution can supply.
Seniors' Demands for Supplemental Care are Met
Our caring and competent caregivers can assist with any care needs a senior may have while living in a care facility or community, such as daily assistance, personal care, and companionship. The following are examples of companionship care services:
- Partaking in activities that are both enjoyable and beneficial to one's physical and emotional well-being
- Feeding and meal preparation
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- Shopping for groceries and doing errands
- Travel to and from appointments and events
- 24-hour service (around-the-clock) care for the elderly
- Family and loved ones receive respite care
Personal care services for seniors in assisted living facilities and retirement homes are also available for:
- Bathing, grooming, and hygiene are all important
- Needs for incontinence care and toileting
- Assistance with mobility
- Help with transferring and situating is available
- Special diets are supported
- Support for nutrition and exercise regimes that have been prescribed by a physician
- Condition monitoring
Devoted In-Facility Care Means Expert Teamwork
Your loved one's care does not have to end when they enter a retirement home or an independent living facility. To learn more about our extra in-facility elder care services, call Comfort Keepers in Brentwood and the surrounding region.