Comfort Keepers Offers In Home Care to Seniors and their Families in Greenville County, SC
Local, uplifting in home care solutions for seniors and their families in Greenville County, SC
In-home senior care is a service that Comfort Keepers provides to elderly people in Greenville County. A Comfort Keepers caregiver is available to help since most elderly people don't want to leave the comfort of their home yet may require assistance with some necessary tasks. Families that are considering taking care of senior loved ones frequently decide to have a Comfort Keepers caregiver provide direct assistance in the client's home. To find out more, call (864) 641-4274.
Comfort Keepers provides a variety of in-home services to help elders in Greenville County, South Carolina maintain their independence, safety, and happiness. We offer two kinds of care: care at home and care that is more specialized. This enables us to offer older citizens who require assistance with routine duties and specific demands because of a chronic illness or condition. Read on for a detailed list of our senior care services.
In Home Care:
- Companion Care - our caregivers strive to build long-lasting bonds with their clients while helping with daily tasks
- Personal Care - respectful assistance with personal needs like bathing, mobility, toileting, and more
- Safety Care - our Safety Care products help seniors stay independent and safe at home, even when they are alone
- Senior Transportation - we provide transportation to seniors who can no longer drive themselves
- Veterans Care - elder care that allows veterans to maintain their independence, dignity, and quality of life in their own homes.
- Interactive Caregiving - we look after a senior's mind, body, and spirit to ensure they can live their best life every day
- 24 Hour Care - around-the-clock support for seniors and disabled adults who no longer can remain independent on their own
- Dementia Care - specialized memory care for seniors with Alzheimer's, dementia, or another form of cognitive decline
- End of Life Care - essential care and support for seniors diagnosed with a limited life expectancy
- In-Facility Care - we provide our senior care services to seniors needing supplemental support in assisted living facilities
- Post-Hospital Care - our team helps seniors recover from hospital stays and avoid hospital re-admission
- Private Duty Nursing - we have LPNs and RNs who can provide medical support within the home
Local Areas To Visit
One way we keep our clients physically active is by bringing them to various locations around Greenville County. We know that clients who get out in nature and actively participate in the community have more zest for life. This is why we like to bring our clients to Falls Park on the Reedy, the Peace Center, and other locations around the Greenville area.