Private Duty Nursing Services in Greenville and Taylors, SC
Comfort Keepers provides private duty nursing services for seniors in Greenville, Taylors, Simpsonville, and the surrounding areas of South Carolina
Sometimes a family caregiver just cannot meet the increasing medical needs of a loved one, but Comfort Keepers can help. Our private duty nursing services provide the level of care a loved one needs to stay safely at home rather than in a nursing facility or hospital. Contact us today at (864) 641-4274 to learn more.
How We Can Help
Our skilled home health licensed practical nurses (LPNs) and registered nurses (RNs) can perform many medical tasks such as the following:
- setting up medications in weekly pill boxes or automatic medication dispensing machines to help ensure medications are administered appropriately
- administering medications, such as oral and topical medications, eye and eardrops, injections, nebulizers, inhalants, and oxygen
- providing personal medical care, including nail trimming, oral cavity suctioning, and bowel supervision
- filling insulin syringes, interpreting blood sugar results and physician-ordered sliding scale dosages, and drawing up and/or mixing insulin for future injections
- maintaining ostomy and catheter hygiene
- care training for family members
Our care is available to assist clients with regularly scheduled nursing visits or hourly care for extended shifts, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. We work closely with the client’s medical team and family to provide extended support.
To learn more about the private duty nursing services available to you in Greenville, Simpsonville, Taylors, Greer, or the surrounding areas of South Carolina, please contact us online or call our office today at (864) 641-4274.