Uplifting Home Care Services in Greer, SC
Comfort Keepers provides safe home care services for seniors in Greer, SC, and the surrounding areas
Comfort Keepers of Greenville, SC is proud to extend our superior in home care services to families in Greer, SC. After an initial in home consultation, our home caretakers will place a quality home health aide with your senior loved one and create a unique interactive caregiving plan. We make it our mission to keep your loved one living at home independently as long as possible. We will do what we can do keep your loved one happy, healthy and safe in their own home while giving you peace of mind.
How We Handle Care Services
Comfort Keepers is devoted to assisting elders in Greer, South Carolina, in maintaining their autonomy while also ensuring their safety and happiness via the provision of a comprehensive variety of in-home care services. In addition to our general care services, we also offer home care in the comfort of the patient's own home as well as treatment that is more specialized. This enables us to offer older citizens who require assistance with routine duties and specific demands because of a chronic illness or condition. Read on for a detailed list of our senior care services.
In Home Care:
- Companion Care - our caregivers strive to build long-lasting bonds with their clients while helping with daily tasks
- Personal Care - respectful assistance with personal needs like bathing, mobility, toileting, and more
- Safety Care - our Safety Care products help seniors stay independent and safe at home, even when they are alone
- Senior Transportation - we provide transportation to seniors who can no longer drive themselves
- Veterans Care - elder care that allows veterans to maintain their independence, dignity, and quality of life in their own homes.
- Interactive Caregiving - we look after a senior's mind, body, and spirit to ensure they can live their best life every day
- 24 Hour Care - around-the-clock support for seniors and disabled adults who no longer can remain independent on their own
- Dementia Care - specialized memory care for seniors with Alzheimer's, dementia, or another form of cognitive decline
- End of Life Care - essential care and support for seniors diagnosed with a limited life expectancy
- In-Facility Care - we provide our senior care services to seniors needing supplemental support in assisted living facilities
- Post-Hospital Care - our team helps seniors recover from hospital stays and avoid hospital re-admission
- Private Duty Nursing - we have LPNs and RNs who can provide medical support within the home
The History of Greer
Greer, SC is located in Spartanburg and Greenville Counties in Upstate South Carolina, and is known for being the only BMW manufacturing site in North America. Greer, SC has a colorful history that your senior family member in the area may enjoy learning about – including being a hunting ground for Cherokees and the development of the railroad system. The City Recreation Department is a wonderful department, and your senior may enjoy using their facilities.
Overall, Greer is known as a wonderful place to live, work and play. Between the small town charm and big city feel as it is located between 2 major highways, Greer truly has the best of both worlds. A quality home health aide from Comfort Keepers will assist your loved one to explore the city or visit any of their favorite locations.
Schedule a Free Consultation Today
Are you in need of a quality home care agency in Greer, SC? Look no further than Comfort Keepers of Greenville, SC. We are able to raise your senior loved ones’ quality of life to a much higher level than many typical home care providers. Call (864) 641-4274 to learn more about what Comfort Keepers of Greenville, SC can do for your family.