Living Assistance Services Can Be Provided At Home or In a Facility in Greenville and Taylors, SC
Comfort Keepers provides the highest quality living assistance services, wherever you call home in Greenville, Taylors, Simpsonville, and the surrounding areas of South Carolina
Comfort Keepers offers a full range of living assistance services to meet the unique care needs of each client and every family. In addition to in-home care services, our senior care providers can offer supplemental assistance with activities to seniors living in nursing homes, assisted living facilities, and other care centers, along with our in-home senior care options. Contact us today at (864) 641-4274 to learn more.
Our In-Facility Care Services
Our caregivers are equipped to support their clients when residing in an assisted living facility.
- Interactive Caregiving – We encourage seniors to engage in activities they love, such as walking, cooking meals, or working on a favorite craft project.
- Seniors and Technology –If your loved one is struggling with social isolation, our caregivers will make sure they remain connected to friends and family through video calls, social media, and texting.
- Safety Care - Our Safety Care Products help seniors stay safe and secure at home - or when they are out and about - in case of an emergency.
- Personal Care – Our trained caregivers provide delicate assistance with personal needs such as bathing, dressing, and grooming.
- Companion Care – Our caregivers are dedicated to building strong relationships with the clients in their care. Our care services include assisting with daily living, participating in their favorite activities, going to their favorite parks or restaurants, and more.
- Senior Transportation – Our home care services include transportation assistance for seniors who want to go out and about.
Supplemental Care Wherever Seniors Call Home
With facility-based care, your loved one will never be alone. To keep elders socially engaged, healthy, and well cared for, our senior care providers provide a wide range of home care services, including companionship and personal care. Additionally, we will tell worried family members about the health and well-being of their loved ones. To meet clients' needs for their physical, mental, and emotional well-being, we develop tailored living assistance plans.
Comfort Keepers works with families and support personnel in nursing homes, residential care facilities, and a variety of other long-term care facilities to develop a tailored plan of care for the seniors who live there. When you develop a plan that is team-focused, you receive better care and can rest easy knowing that your loved one is in capable hands.
Are You Interested In Starting With Comfort Keepers? Get a Free Consultation Today
Are you ready to begin a journey into our living assistance services? Contact our local office at (864) 641-4274 to learn more about how we help and schedule your free consultation with our friendly client coordinators to start working on your customized, professional home care plan today. Or click one of the two buttons below to get started!