Custom Alzheimer's Care Plans for Seniors in Greenville and Taylors, SC
Comfort Keepers creates customized Alzheimer's care plans for seniors in Greenville, Taylors, and the surrounding areas of South Carolina
Providing Alzheimer's care to a loved one in the home can be physically and emotionally draining. We understand the challenges faced by family caregivers and will to help ease the burden that comes with providing such care.
Comfort Keepers provides customized Alzheimer's care and dementia care plans for seniors who are experiencing symptoms of dementia or Alzheimer’s disease. Our caregivers are professionally trained and ready to help however you need it.
How Comfort Keepers Can Help
Our professionally trained caregivers will:
- Create and maintain a safe environment for the senior
- Engage the senior client in activities that stimulate the senses, such as reading, listening to music or completing a puzzle
- Provide meals and medication reminders
- Assist with bathing, grooming and hygiene
- Support the senior and his or her family members through the changing behaviors often seen with dementia
We customize our in home care plans to meet each client’s special needs, taking into consideration his or her health and abilities. Depending on the client’s needs, we can provide Alzheimer's care for just a few hours a week or provide full-time, in home care. Through our 24-hour senior care service, a team of Comfort Keepers coordinates caregiving responsibilities in shifts. This offers clients and their families’ full-time peace of mind.
To learn more about the dementia and Alzheimer's care services we provide in Greenville, Simpsonville, Taylors, Greer, and the surrounding areas of South Carolina, please call us at (864) 641-4274 or contact us online to learn more.