Senior Care in Berea, South Carolina
Comfort Keepers Home Care offers leading senior care options for aging and disabled adults throughout Berea
Comfort Keepers offers in-home senior care to aging seniors in Berea, South Carolina. Since most aging seniors don't want to leave the comfort of their home but may need assistance when performing essential responsibilities, a caregiver from Comfort Keepers is there to help. Family members who are thinking about caring for their aging loved ones often choose to allow a caregiver from Comfort Keepers to assist directly in a client's home.
Our Senior Care Services
Comfort Keepers offers a wide range of services to help seniors throughout Berea, South Carolina, retain their independence, safety, and happiness from the comfort of home. We branch our services into two types of care: in home care and specialized care. This allows us to provide seniors who need help with daily tasks and specialized needs due to a chronic condition or illness. To see a complete list of our senior care services, read below.
In Home Care:
- Companion Care - our caregivers strive to build long-lasting bonds with their clients while helping with daily tasks
- Personal Care - respectful assistance with personal needs like bathing, mobility, toileting, and more
- Safety Care - our Safety Care products help seniors stay independent and safe at home, even when they are alone
- Senior Transportation - we provide transportation to seniors who can no longer drive themselves
- Seniors & Technology - our caregivers are happy to assist seniors in utilizing modern technology
- Interactive Caregiving - we look after a senior's mind, body, and spirit to ensure they can live their best life every day
- 24 Hour Care - around-the-clock support for seniors and disabled adults who no longer can remain independent on their own
- Dementia Care - specialized memory care for seniors with Alzheimer's, dementia, or another form of cognitive decline
- End of Life Care - essential care and support for seniors diagnosed with a limited life expectancy
- In-Facility Care - we provide our senior care services to seniors needing supplemental support in assisted living facilities
- Post-Hospital Care - our team helps seniors recover from hospital stays and avoid hospital re-admission
- Private Duty Nursing - we have LPNs and RNs who can provide medical support within the home
Keeping Seniors Active and Engaged in Berea, South Carolina
There are so many things a senior needs to do throughout the day, like running errands, visiting the doctor's, going to a family function, and more. This can become difficult as mobility, vision, and chronic conditions can set in with age. We are here to provide meaningful companionship and transportation assistance throughout Berea, South Carolina, to ensure your loved ones can remain independent at our senior care agency. Some of our favorite places to drive our clients to include:
Our caregivers will be happy to drive their clients to their doctors' appointments at medical centers like Doctors Care Berea. Not only can they provide transportation to ensure they get there on time, but caregivers can also write down notes during the appointment to report back to concerned family members.
Sun Belly Cafe is a vegan and vegetarian-friendly cafe that serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner options. Our caregivers are happy to take your loved one to dine-in, pick up their favorite meal, and deliver it to their home.
This is a brand new community facility that hosts various Senior Action Programs to keep seniors active and engaged in the community. This facility can also be rented out for events and family functions!
Schedule Your Free Consultation Today
Interested in learning more about the senior care options your loved one in Berea, South Carolina, has? Contact Comfort Keepers today to speak with a representative. They will be happy to answer any questions and discuss your options. Staff members can also schedule a free, no-obligation consultation to get your family started on the right path to care. During this consultation, we will understand your loved one's needs better and develop the perfect care plan around their lifestyle. Click one of the buttons below to get started.