In Home Care You Can Count On in Darlington, SC
Comfort Keepers provides trustworthy in home care services in Darlington, SC
Comfort Keepers is proud to offer in home care services to seniors and their families in and around Darlington, SC. Our caregivers are compassionate people who are trained in companion care, personal care, and other specialized home care services that allow seniors to maintain a higher quality of life. We strive to keep our clients healthy, happy, and independent at home. If your elderly loved one needs some extra help at home, we are here to help. Begin by calling (843) 604-3053 or reading below!
We know that every senior is unique, which is why we provide customized care plans that are tailored to meet each client’s specific needs. When you work with Comfort Keepers, we will collaborate with you to develop a personalized care plan that considers the particular circumstances of your loved ones.
Professional In Home Care
At Comfort Keepers, our goal is to keep clients safe, comfortable, and independent in their homes. Some services we provide to assist with those goals include:
- Companion Care– our caregivers will assist with daily tasks like meal preparation and light housekeeping. They also partake in activities like walking, reading, playing games, listening to music, and more.
- Personal Care– we train our caregivers to provide more personal care such as bathing, transferring, toileting, and more.
- Safety Care– we provide safety tools, so seniors stay safe within their homes, even if they live alone.
- Senior Transportation– our caregivers will take your loved one grocery shopping, to appointments, lunch dates, or anywhere they need to go.
- Interactive Caregiving– this is our holistic approach to home care; we will help seniors enhance their overall quality of life by participating in their favorite activities, keeping them healthy in both mind and body.
- Veterans Home Care - This type of care is designed to address particular requirements of veterans, including those caused by disabilities, service-related injuries, or the aging process.
Specialized Home Care Services
We also provide a wide variety of specialized care services:
- 24 Hour Care – our caregivers work in shifts to provide around the clock care for older adults who may have safety concerns, are bedridden, or live with a chronic condition.
- Alzheimer's Care– our dementia care services allow a person with dementia and memory loss to remain where they are most familiar and comfortable: home.
- End of Life Care – we will work closely with hospice agencies to provide essential care to terminally ill adults who wish to live out their last days at home.
- In-Facility Care– although caregivers typically provide care within the home, we do provide our home care services in nursing homes and assisted living facilities when extra help is needed.
- Post-Hospital Care– this is type of care is tailored to seniors who are transitioning from a hospital or rehab stay to home.
- Private Duty Nursing- our team is made up of Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) and Registered Nurses (RNs), who can perform a variety of medical tasks.
At Comfort Keepers, our care plans go beyond traditional caregiving. We use a unique approach called Interactive Caregiving, where we encourage seniors to be as active as possible in their home care plans, emphasizing both mental and physical acuity. We believe that Interactive Caregiving adds to longer, healthier, and more purposeful lives for seniors.
Get In Touch Today
To learn more about the in home care services available to you in Darlington, SC, and the surrounding areas, please contact us online or call us today at (843) 604-3053. We are available 24/7 to answer any questions or to schedule a complimentary care consultation.