Quality Senior Care For Aging Adults Throughout Florence, SC
High-Quality Senior Care Services Comfort Keepers Home Care serves elders in Florence, Darlington, Hartsville, Cheraw, and nearby cities
Comfort Keepers helps seniors age safely at home. Our skilled senior care providers help with daily activities and routines, companionship, transportation to appointments and visits, and much more. We believe that every older person should feel connected, purposeful, and joyful, regardless of age or care needs. For us, it's all about lifting our seniors' spirits and improving their lives. Start using our elder care services by calling us at (843) 604-3053. We can't wait to hear from you!
How Comfort Keepers Helps Seniors
Comfort Keepers provides in-home and specialized senior care services, including:
In Home Care
- Companion Care - our senior home care providers are committed to developing deep bonds with their customers. Our companion care services include helping with daily tasks, going to favorite parks or restaurants, and more.
- Personal Care - our trained caregivers help with washing, dressing, and grooming. Meal preparation, toileting, and incontinence care are all part of personal care.
- Safety Care - our products keep seniors safe at home.
- Senior Transportation - our elder care services include transportation for seniors who wish to get out and about.
- Seniors & Technology - our caregivers will keep your loved one connected to friends and family via video chats, social media, and texting.
- Interactive Caregiving - we are there to make seniors' lives better and to ensure their health.
- 24 Hour Care — this service is beneficial for elderly individuals in danger, bedridden, or have a chronic illness. Our team works in shifts to keep your loved ones secure at night.
- Alzheimer's & Dementia Care - with our memory care services, people with dementia can stay in their own homes.
- End of Life Care - we help terminally ill individuals and their families through a diagnosis of a limited life expectancy. This maximizes family time.
- In-Facility Care- we provide senior home care to people in nursing homes, assisted living facilities, and other care facilities who need extra support to live comfortably.
- Post-Hospital Care - our caregivers help seniors recover from hospital stays.
- Private Duty Nursing - our team of LPNs and RNs offer medical assistance and care within seniors' homes.
Individualized Care Plans
A complimentary care assessment is the first step to starting senior care. Our care coordinators will meet with you and your loved one to build a personalized care plan. During your free care consultation, one of our care advisors will go over the extensive range of personal care and homemaking services that our caregivers, whom we affectionately refer to as Comfort Keepers, are prepared to provide.
Your advisor will discuss the possibility of selecting only the services required and/or desired. Whatever your loved one's condition, we can help them be happier and safer at home.
Contact Us Today!
To schedule your free, no-obligation consultation, click one of the buttons below. Our team is here to answer any questions about our senior care options and help you find the right care path for your family in South Carolina. We look forward to speaking with you!
In-Home Care Services
By spending time with one of our caregivers, your loved one has a companion at the ready to help around the house, support healthy habits, and bring joy to everyday moments.
We create individualized plans of care for seniors based on their needs and personality. We can provide 24-Hour Care, Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care, Post Hospital Care, End-of-Life Care and In-Facility Care.
Comfort Keepers® is dedicated to preserving the happiness and independence of seniors living in their own homes.
Our caregivers are screened for empathy, trained in senior care, and matched for client compatibility.
With respite care from Comfort Keepers, your loved one receives quality care and you receive a well-deserved break.
Our caregivers strive to give your elder veteran the care they need from the comfort of their home. Get started with veterans home care today!
Browse our glossary of common senior care terms. Read definitions on home care services, conditions, and acronyms.
Browse answers to frequently asked questions about in-home care, types of care, and Comfort Keepers care services. Learn more or get in touch today!