Reliable Home Care in Hartsville, SC
Comfort Keepers provides home care services you can count on in Hartsville, SC
Comfort Keepers is proud to provide home care services that keep seniors safe, comfortable, and independent in their homes. Our caregivers are trained to provide protective oversight, companionship, and personal care to keep seniors feeling their best. If you think your senior loved one could use some extra help at home, we are here to help. Give us a call at (843) 604-3053 to learn more about our services.
Each of our senior clients is a unique individual who requires unique sets of needs, which is why we offer a range of home care services that can be adapted and personalized to each person’s lifestyle. When you work with Comfort Keepers, we will work with you to create a customized care plan that accommodates your loved ones' unique situation.
Home Care Services Tailored To You
At Comfort Keepers, our goal is to keep clients safe, happy, and independent. Some services we provide to assist with those goals include:
- Companion Care– our caregivers will assist with daily tasks like meal preparation and light housekeeping. They also partake in activities like walking, reading, playing games, listening to music, and more.
- Personal Care– we train our caregivers to provide more personal care such as bathing, transferring, toileting, and more.
- Senior Transportation– our caregivers will take your loved one grocery shopping, to appointments, lunch dates, or anywhere they need to go.
- Interactive Caregiving– this is our holistic approach to home care; we will help seniors enhance their overall quality of life by participating in their favorite activities, keeping them healthy in both mind and body.
- Safety Care– we provide safety tools, so seniors stay safe within their homes, even if they live alone.
Specialized Home Care Services
We also have a wide variety of specialized care services:
- 24 Hour Care – our caregivers work in shifts to provide around the clock care for older adults who may have safety concerns, are bedridden, or live with a chronic condition.
- Alzheimer's Care– our dementia care services allow a person with dementia and memory loss to remain where they are most familiar and comfortable: home.
- End of Life Care – we will work closely with hospice agencies to provide essential care to terminally ill adults who wish to live out their last days at home.
- In-Facility Care– although caregivers typically provide care within the home, we do provide our home care services in nursing homes and assisted living facilities when extra help is needed.
- Post-Hospital Care– this is type of care is tailored to seniors who are transitioning from a hospital or rehab stay to home.
- Private Duty Nursing- our team is made up of Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) and Registered Nurses (RNs), who can perform a variety of medical tasks.
- Veterans Home Care - This type of care is designed to address particular requirements of veterans, including those caused by disabilities, service-related injuries, or the aging process.
Customized Care When You Need It
Our home care services are available 24/7 to give you peace of mind that your loved one is being cared for at all hours of the day or night. Our caregivers provide compassionate and loving care that goes above and beyond standards. At Comfort Keepers, we use our own unique brand of care called Interactive Caregiving, which allows seniors to remain as active as possible in their care plans, keeping them as self-sufficient and independent as possible. Our caregivers encourage their clients to participate in the hobbies and activities that bring them joy and will find ways to help them live with the highest quality of life possible.
Contact Us Today
To learn more about the home care services available to you in Hartsville, SC, and the surrounding areas, please contact us online or call our office today at (843) 604-3053. Our care staff is available 24/7 and is happy to answer any questions you may have.