Trusted In Home Care in Florence, SC
Comfort Keepers provides high-level in home care to families in Florence, SC
We at Comfort Keepers Home Care understand our clients' desire to age in place. As your senior loved ones become older, you may notice that they are having difficulty with chores that used to be simple for them. Our elder care specialists in Florence, SC are dedicated to assisting seniors in achieving their objectives and cultivating their passions so that they may live their best lives. We provide a wide range of services to aid customers in maintaining their health, independence, and safety. Get started by calling (843) 604-3053.
Exploring Florence and the Surrounding Areas
One of the most important aspects of our care is keeping clients active and engaged in their lives. We do this by providing companionship, mobility assistance, and transportation assistance. We can take your loved one to a variety of different places in Florence, but some of the most popular include:
Florence County Museum
The Florence County Museum on Cheves Street is just amazing. Check out the artwork by Florence native William H. Johnson for a starter. Just across the street from the museum is the Francis Marion University Performing Art Center, which has a full season of entertainment planned for you.
Florence has a great trail system that connects wonderful parks, including the Florence Veterans Park and Timrod Park. Lynches River County Park in Coward offers a treetop canopy walk and Environmental Discovery Center, along with a splash pad that is a favorite for kids during the summer months. Woods Bay State Natural Area offers a variety of natural habitats surrounding Carolina Bay.
Our In Home Care Services
Our professionals offer plenty of in-home senior care services that help seniors complete daily activities – some of our programs include:
- Companion Care – our caregivers will assist with day-to-day tasks and partake in activities like going for walks, playing board games, reading, and more.
- Personal Care – we train our caregivers to provide essential assistance with tasks like bathing, fall prevention, meal preparation, transferring, toileting, and more.
- Safety Care – we help seniors stay safe within their homes, even if they are alone!
- Senior Transportation – our caregivers will take your loved one to stores, doctors’ offices, parks, and events.
- Seniors & Technology – care providers will ensure your loved one stays connected to friends and family, share family photos, play games that stimulate cognitive activity, and more.
- Interactive Caregiving – this is our holistic approach to senior care; we will help seniors enhance their overall quality of life by participating in their favorite activities, so they are healthier and happier at home.
- Veterans Home Care - This type of care is designed to address particular requirements of veterans, including those caused by disabilities, service-related injuries, or the aging process.
Specialized Senior Care Services
We also have a wide variety of specialized care services:
- 24 Hour Home Care – this service is especially useful for older adults who have safety concerns, are bedridden, or live with a chronic condition.
- Dementia Care – our memory care services allow a person with dementia to remain where they are most familiar and comfortable: home.
- End of Life Care – we are here to provide essential assistance to terminally ill adults and emotional support for their families.
- In-Facility Living Assistance – although our senior care agency typically provides personalized home care services, we do complement care in nursing homes and assisted living facilities when you or your loved one are placed there and need some extra help to live more comfortably.
- Post-Hospital Care – this is our transitional care program that can help older or disabled adults who are about to be discharged from the hospital.
- Private Duty Nursing - our home health aide team is made up of skilled licensed practical nurses (LPNs) and registered nurses (RNs), that can perform a variety of medical tasks.
Schedule Your Free Consultation
To learn more about the in-home and specialized senior care services that Comfort Keepers offers throughout Florence, please contact our office today. Our staff can answer questions and schedule a free, no-obligation consultation with an experienced care coordinator. To get started, click one of the buttons below.