Industry-Leading Senior Care in Effingham, SC
We provide highly rated senior care to help residents in Effingham, SC and the surrounding areas live more comfortably
Comfort Keepers has been providing in home care services to seniors and their families with aging loved ones in and around Effingham, SC since 2003. Our mission is to provide senior care that allows seniors to remain as independent as possible in the comfort of their familiar surroundings. Whether the senior in your life needs assistance for just a few hours a week or more extensive 24-hour care, our highly trained caregivers can be there.
Call us (843) 604-3053 to learn more about how we can help your senior today!
Services We Offer
We recognize that no two seniors are alike, which is why we offer an array of at home care services that can be adapted and personalized as your needs change. When you work with Comfort Keepers, we will work with you to create a customized care plan that accommodates your loved ones' unique situation. Some of the services that we offer in Effingham, SC include:
Our In Home Care Services
Our professionals offer plenty of in-home senior care services that help seniors complete daily activities – some of our programs include:
- Companion Care – our caregivers will assist with day-to-day tasks and partake in activities like going for walks, playing board games, reading, and more.
- Personal Care – we train our caregivers to provide essential assistance with tasks like bathing, fall prevention, meal preparation, transferring, toileting, and more.
- Safety Care – we help seniors stay safe within their homes, even if they are alone!
- Senior Transportation – our caregivers will take your loved one to stores, doctors’ offices, parks, and events.
- Seniors & Technology – care providers will ensure your loved one stays connected to friends and family, share family photos, play games that stimulate cognitive activity, and more.
- Interactive Caregiving – this is our holistic approach to senior care; we will help seniors enhance their overall quality of life by participating in their favorite activities, so they are healthier and happy at home.
Specialized Senior Care Services
We also have a wide variety of specialized care services:
- 24 Hour Care – this service is especially useful for older adults who have safety concerns, are bedridden, or live with a chronic condition.
- Alzheimer's Care – our memory care services allow a person with dementia to remain where they are most familiar and comfortable: home.
- End of Life Care – we are here to provide essential assistance to terminally ill adults and emotional support for their families.
- In-Facility Care – although our senior care agency typically provides personalized home care services, we do complement care in nursing homes and assisted living facilities when you or your loved one are placed there and need some extra help to live more comfortably.
- Post-Hospital Care – this is our transitional care program that can help older or disabled adults who are about to be discharged from the hospital.
- Private Duty Nursing - our home health aide team is made up of skilled licensed practical nurses (LPNs) and registered nurses (RNs), that can perform a variety of medical tasks.
- Veterans Home Care - This type of care is designed to address particular requirements of veterans, including those caused by disabilities, service-related injuries, or the aging process.
Experienced Care When You Need It
Care is available 24/7 to give you peace of mind that your loved one is being cared for at all hours of the day or night. Our caregivers provide compassionate and loving care that goes above and beyond standards. At Comfort Keepers, we use our own unique brand of care that we call Interactive Caregiving. Interactive Caregiving allows seniors to make their own decisions regarding their care and gives them the independence and self-sufficiency that they desire. Our caregivers encourage their clients to participate in the hobbies and activities that bring them joy and will find ways to help them live with the highest quality of life possible.
For more information regarding at home care and the services Comfort Keepers provides in Effingham, SC and the surrounding areas, contact us online or call our office today at (843) 604-3053. We have staff available to take your call 24/7 and are happy to answer any additional questions you may have.