Compassionate Senior Care Services in Cheraw, SC
Comfort Keepers provides top-rated senior care to local families in home care services in Cheraw, SC
Comfort Keepers is a leading senior care agency in the Cheraw, SC area. We proudly provide quality in home care services such as companion care, personal care, dementia care, and other specialized home care services that help seniors live a more independent, higher quality of life. Our caregivers strive to keep our senior clients safe, happy, and healthy at home. If you think your senior loved one could use some company or some extra help around the house, we are here to help. Start by calling us (843) 604-3053 today!
Unique Services for Unique Clients
Each senior in our care has a unique personality, lifestyle, and set of care needs. We create personalized care plans that tailor to each senior’s specific needs. We also do our best to match clients with caregivers who have similar personalities, like, and dislikes. The goal is to keep our senior clients as happy and independent as possible in the comfort of home.
Some of the senior care services we provide include:
- Companion Care– our caregivers will assist with daily tasks like meal preparation and light housekeeping. They also partake in activities like walking, reading, playing games, listening to music, and more.
- Personal Care– we train our caregivers to provide more personal care such as bathing, transferring, toileting, and more.
- Safety Care– we provide safety tools, so seniors stay safe within their homes, even if they live alone.
- Senior Transportation– our caregivers will take your loved one grocery shopping, to appointments, lunch dates, or anywhere they need to go.
- Interactive Caregiving– this is our holistic approach to home care; we will help seniors enhance their overall quality of life by participating in their favorite activities, keeping them healthy in both mind and body.
- Veterans Home Care - This type of care is designed to address particular requirements of veterans, including those caused by disabilities, service-related injuries, or the aging process.
Specialized Home Care Services
We also provide a wide variety of specialized care services:
- 24 Hour Care – our caregivers work in shifts to provide around the clock senior care for older adults who may have safety concerns, are bedridden, or live with a chronic condition.
- Alzheimer's Care– our dementia care services allow a person with dementia and memory loss to remain where they are most familiar and comfortable: home.
- End of Life Care – we will work closely with hospice agencies to provide essential care to terminally ill adults who wish to live out their last days at home.
- In-Facility Care– although caregivers typically provide care within the home, we do provide our home care services in nursing homes and assisted living facilities when extra help is needed.
- Post-Hospital Care– this is type of care is tailored to seniors who are transitioning from a hospital or rehab stay to home.
- Private Duty Nursing- our team is made up of Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) and Registered Nurses (RNs), who can perform a variety of medical tasks.
The Interactive Caregiving Approach
At Comfort Keepers, our caregivers are trained to provide our unique brand of caregiving called Interactive Caregiving. The Interactive Caregiving approach is designed to keep seniors both mentally and physically active. We want seniors to participate in their care plans and to live each day to the fullest. It’s our belief that Interactive Caregiving adds to longer, healthier, and more purposeful lives for seniors.
To learn more about the senior care services we provide in Cheraw, SC, and the surrounding areas, please contact us online or call us today at (843) 604-3053. We are available 24/7 to answer any questions or to schedule a complimentary care consultation.