Welcome to Comfort Keepers - A Leading Senior Care Agency in Berks County
Comfort Keepers has been uplifting the human spirit for over two decades through our senior home care services, helping aging adults maintain their freedom and find joy in everyday situations. Our compassionate care services prioritize physical, mental, and social well-being to assist seniors in living their best lives at home. Request a free consultation with Comfort Keepers today by calling (610) 678-8000.
Interested in a Career at Comfort Keepers?
Comfort Keepers is looking for devoted and compassionate people to join our growing team. As a Comfort Keeper, you will have numerous opportunities to advance your career. You'll help seniors maintain their dignity and independence. You'll be there as a support system and companion for the seniors in your care. Additionally, you'll be making a difference in the lives of your clients. Please click the button below to apply for one of our open positions.
Our Senior Care Services
At Comfort Keepers, we offer two categories of care: in-home and specialized care. We help seniors with various needs, ranging from simple daily living assistance to hands-on care for specialized needs. Take a look at our wide range of senior care services below:
- Companion Care - we help seniors with daily tasks and activities.
- Personal Care - respectful assistance with personal tasks like bathing, dressing, and grooming.
- Senior Transportation - we offer transportation services to ensure seniors get to and from appointments safely and on time.
- Seniors & Technology - our team can help seniors use technology to stay connected to loved ones and daily tasks.
- Interactive Caregiving - this is our holistic approach to care to ensure each client lives their best quality of life possible.
- 24 Hour Care - around-the-clock care within the home for seniors who need help throughout the morning, day, and night.
- Alzheimer's and Dementia Care - specialized memory care at home for seniors with dementia, Alzheimer's Disease, or another form of cognitive decline.
- End of Life Care - we can help families with aging loved ones who have been diagnosed with a limited life expectancy.
- In-Facility Care - our in-home care options are also offered within assisted living facilities and nursing homes.
20 Years of Award-Winning Service
Comfort Keepers has been in operation in Berks County since 2001 and has worked hard to provide families peace of mind. Bev and Russ Hinnershitz founded our local Comfort Keepers after recognizing a need for senior care that went beyond the basics. Our commitment to providing excellent care to elders has inspired the realization that they deserve love, decency, and respect when receiving care. Jennifer Mish and Dave Kendall, the current co-owners of Comfort Keepers, have the same commitment to providing high-quality care to seniors in Reading, West Lawn, and Berk County's surrounding cities.
Comfort Keepers is a reputable senior care provider specializing in helping the elderly with a team of qualified and compassionate caregivers. We are a Trusted Provider with Home Care Pulse and a consistent winner of Operational Excellence. You can be confident that you are picking a provider who has been recognized as a leader in quality by the people who matter the most: our clients.
Not Sure What Care You Need? Request a Free Consultation
Contact our home care agency if you're unsure whether your loved one requires support to retain independence or which services would be ideal for their care plan. We can set up a no-cost, no-obligation consultation to help you get started—from starting the conversation to preparing for your first visit and beyond. To get started with Comfort Keepers, click one of the buttons below.
What Our Clients Have to Say
"If you are in need of finding in home care for your elderly parent/family member I would highly suggest using Comfort Keepers. They have been our go to over the last eight years for both my in -laws and now my mother. You will find caring, compassionate and knowledgeable staff. It all starts with the first detail oriented consultation about your loved one. They think of everything so you don’t have to, especially when you are thrown into a circumstance and aren’t prepared."
- Ms. Shaver