Home Health Care in Cary, NC and the Surrounding Area
We are proud of our role helping seniors in Cary, NC to stay independent with the help of our home health care.
Whether your loved one needs assistance with personal care, support after a hospital stay, or full-time dementia care, Comfort Keepers is here to offer help. Our top-quality home health care programs, which can be provided a few hours a week, every day or round the clock, can further be modified to meet the exact needs of your senior mom or dad. We also take great pride in the fact that all our caregivers are not just trained professionals but caring individuals who are more than happy to go above and beyond to improve the life quality of each of our clients.
Our uplifting team can offer the following services in Cary, NC:
- In home care – Developed with the aim to increase independence in seniors, this one of our most popular services. It consists of personal care and companionship care, both of which include assistance with various activities of daily living such as bathing and dressing, meal preparation, and light housework.
- Interactive caregiving – Ideal for older adults and seniors who want to actively participate in their care, Interactive Caregiving can allow your senior loved one to maintain an optimal level of physical and mental activity. It also promotes an active social life.
- Respite care – This type of home health care was created to assist both the senior and the primary, unpaid caregiver. If you need some time for yourself, Comfort Keepers can take care of your senior mom or dad while you are away.
- Transitioning care – We can offer a comprehensive support system to seniors who are recovering from a hospital stay. With transitioning care, your senior loved one can avoid complications and readmission, recovering in the shortest time frame possible.
- Alzheimer’s and dementia care – Developed to assist both seniors with dementia and their loved ones, Alzheimer’s and dementia care can offer relief to the primary caregiver and help improve the symptoms of this progressive disease.
- End of life care – When a senior is diagnosed with an incurable illness, they may go through a number of physical and emotional challenges. Comfort Keepers can help both seniors and their families during this difficult period, providing health care services, moral support, and invaluable advice.
- SafetyChoice products – Whether your loved one is receiving home care or not, our safety and security products for seniors can allow them to increase independence and feel much safer at home.
To learn more about our home health care services, please don’t hesitate to contact us today! We are available 24/7 to offer advice, answer questions or schedule an in-home consultation.
Cary Zip Codes Served:
Give us a call at (919) 432-4596 to learn more!