Home Health Services in Boyne Falls, MI
Seniors can get the help they need to stay independent with compassionate home health services
Seniors are choosing more and more often to age in place, maintaining their independence and lifestyle in their home for longer. This also means that more families have aging loved ones who may eventually require home health services to keep up with everyday tasks and activities. Comfort Keepers is proud to offer compassionate care in Boyne Falls, where our caregivers build relationships with our neighbors and community every day.
We offer a wide range of home health services that can be customized to meet the individual needs of each of our clients. Whether you or your aging loved one need care a few hours a week or around the clock, our licensed, bonded, and professionally trained caregivers are able to assist.
- Companion care. Seniors who live independently may just need regular check-ins from a caregiver who can offer aid when needed and indulge in conversation and companionship as well. This can also include assistance with daily tasks, such as meal preparation, laundry, light housekeeping, and medication reminders.
- Personal care. Seniors who experience physical ailments or mobility issues may benefit from personal care, which provides assistance with personal hygiene, bathing, grooming, toileting, and incontinence care.
- Transportation. It’s important for all seniors to regularly access medical care and check-ups, and our caregivers can provide safe and reliable transportation to doctor’s appointments, physical therapy appointments, and other errands including trips to the pharmacy or grocery store.
- Respite care. If your family is caring for an aging loved one, you might all benefit from the occasional use of respite care home health services. Our caregivers will step into your family’s caregiving shoes and allow your family to take some time away from those responsibilities. Whether you’re taking a family vacation or just need extra time to focus on work, kids, or other needs, respite care gives you the opportunity to do so.
- Transition care. After an extended hospital stay, surgery, or long illness, transition care can keep you or your aging loved one in good health throughout a recuperation. From assisting with daily tasks to medication reminders and more, transition care is a great way to ensure that the healing process can be completed.
- Dementia and Alzheimer’s care. Clients with degenerative cognitive diseases need special resources and routines to help them feel safe and comfortable. Our specially trained caregivers can provide this care in the comfort of their own home.
- Private Duty Nursing. One-on-one care from a licensed practical nurse (LPN) or registered nurse (RN) who will work in tandem with your caregiver to provide all-encompassing care.
To learn more about the comprehensive home health services offered by Comfort Keepers for the residents of Boyne Falls, contact us at (231) 222-5376 today.