Home Health Care Service in Beulah, MI
Providing the kind of home health care service seniors can rely on
Many seniors wish to remain in their own homes as they age yet need assistance with daily living tasks around the home. Some are stubborn and hesitant to admit they need help because they fear they will lose their homes and independence. Luckily, Comfort Keepers provides a customized home health care service for residents of Beulah, MI. We are dedicated to providing world-class care so that seniors can remain living independently in their homes for as long as possible.
We provide several options for home health care service including the following and more:
- In Home Care & Companionship: Our companionship services include light housekeeping, meal preparation, transportation, and errand running.
- Personal Care Services: We provide assistance with hygiene, bathing, grooming, mobility and positioning, as well as toileting and incontinence care.
- Private Duty Nursing: A trained LPN or RN provides private duty care in the home while working in tandem with your caregiver.
- Dementia & Alzheimer’s Disease Care: Specialized care for seniors with Alzheimer’s or dementia.
When you begin working with our agency, we will conduct an in-home care assessment and inquire about your loved one’s care needs and living space in order to create a customized care plan. Our caregivers will work to keep your loved ones active and engaged. Some of the activities they can share together in Beulah include:
- Expanding knowledge at the Darcy Library of Beulah or Cognition Science and Discovery Center
- Taking a visit to the Benzie Area Historical Museum or Live for Art Gallery LLC
- Enjoying a pie at The Cherry Hut or sitting down for a meal at the Cold Creek Restaurant
- Strolling through the Beulah Village Park
If you would like to inquire more about the right home health care service for your loved one, contact our office serving Beulah, MI or call us at (231) 222-5376. We look forward to discussing how we can help.