Senior Care in Ann Arbor, MI
Comfort Keepers Home Care is the leading senior care agency throughout Ann Arbor
Seniors desire the freedom to choose where they live more than ever before, and for the majority of the aging population, living at home is a feasible and popular option. Home, with its familiarity and comfort, provides an environment in which elders can thrive and enjoy their golden years, even if they require assistance. Comfort Keepers can assist your aging loved ones in Ann Arbor in remaining in their home for as long as possible. Our senior care services are geared toward helping individuals in living their best lives, both mentally and physically.
Our Senior Care Services
Comfort Keepers provides a variety of services to assist our clients in maintaining their freedom at home. Our in home care services are designed to help seniors with everyday activities, give companionship, and maintain their physical and mental well-being. Our specialized care programs are designed to assist aging individuals with chronic requirements, diseases, or illnesses in maintaining their comfort at home. Our senior care services are listed here below:
In Home Care:
- Companion Care – our caregivers are dedicated to building solid relationships with the clients in their care
- Personal Care – we offer respectful assistance with personal needs like bathing, dressing, and grooming. This also includes services like fall prevention, mobility assistance, transferring, toileting and incontinence care, and meal preparation
- Safety Care – we ensure seniors stay safe at home, even if they are alone
- Senior Transportation – our caregivers provide transportation assistance to seniors that want to go out and about
- Seniors and Technology – if your loved one is struggling with social isolation, our caregivers can make sure they remain connected to friends and family through video calls, social media, and texting
- Interactive Caregiving – our caregivers are there to uplift seniors' lives and ensure they have the best quality of care for their entire health
- 24 Hour Care – this service is beneficial for older adults who have safety concerns, are bedridden, or live with a chronic condition. Our caregivers can work in shifts to provide quality services and monitor your loved one’s health at any time
- Dementia Care – our memory care services allow a person with dementia to remain where they are most familiar and comfortable: home. Our caregivers are trained to the best practices of memory care to ensure you or your loved one is safe and healthy at home for as long as possible
- End of Life Care – we are here to provide essential assistance to terminally ill adults and emotional support for their families
- In-Facility Care – although our agency typically offers care services within the home, we do complement care in nursing homes and assisted living facilities
- Post-Hospital Care – this is our transitional senior care program that can help older or disabled adults who are about to be discharged from the hospital
Keeping Seniors Active in Ann Arbor
The interactive caregiving method of Comfort Keepers encourages seniors to participate and explore their surroundings in a safe and comfortable manner. Clients in Ann Arbor can participate in community activities, get to appointments on time, and visit their favorite places with the help of a senior care provider. Here are some of our most favorite places to take our clients to:
Our caregivers can drive and accompany their clients to Gallup Park so they can get fresh air, exercise, and socialization. This is also a great opportunity for seniors to take their grandchildren to the park without the risk of any incidents.
For seniors who like to read, our caregivers are more than happy to help them check out books at the Ann Arbor District Library. Other fun things to do at the library include using the public computers and signing up for programs.
If your loved one has an appointment at the East Ann Arbor Health and Geriatrics Center, our caregivers will ensure they get to their appointment on time and safely. We can even take notes during their appointment and report back to concerned family members.
Schedule Your Free Consultation Today
Contact Comfort Keepers today to find out more about our senior care services in Ann Arbor. Our team will gladly answer your questions and arrange a complimentary, no-obligation consultation with one of our care coordinators. To begin, choose one of the options below.