Senior Support Services in Huntingtown, MD
Comfort Keepers proudly provides senior support services in Huntingtown, MD
Watching a senior loved one age can be a difficult process but know that you aren’t alone. If you are looking for senior support services for a loved one in Huntingtown, MD, Comfort Keepers can help.
At Comfort Keepers, each of our care plans is custom-built to meet the individual needs of your loved one. More importantly, as seniors’ needs change, their home care plans can be adjusted to reflect those needs.
Our caregivers in Huntingtown, MD, are professionally trained and insured to provide the best possible care for your loved one without compromising their independence. We offer companion care, personal care and specialized care services that are designed to enhance your loved one’s wellbeing and quality of life.
What Senior Support Services Are Available?
- Conversation & Companionship – Our caregivers can sit with your loved one and keep them company by chatting, playing games, reading books or partaking in any hobbies he or she enjoys.
- Meal Preparation – Our caregivers are happy to grocery shop and prepare meals for your loved one, ensuring they are getting the proper vitamins and nutrients. They will also sit and enjoy meal time with seniors as well.
- Light Housekeeping – Maintaining a household becomes more difficult as you age; our caregivers will help to organize, vacuum, sweep and dust your loved one’s living space.
- Incidental Transportation – Senior support services go beyond the home; our caregivers will drive your loved one to appointments or other destinations safely and on time.
- Bathing & Grooming – If your loved one is having difficulty bathing or showering, our caregivers will offer assistance to ensure they are maintaining proper personal hygiene.
- Transferring & Positioning – Our caregivers are trained to transfer and position senior clients safely and gently to avoid any further complications or infections.
- Alzheimer’s & Dementia Care – Our caregivers will provide seniors diagnosed with Alzheimer’s or dementia specialized care focused on reducing the severity of their symptoms and keeping them as comfortable as possible in their surroundings.
- Interactive Caregiving – We practice a unique approach to caregiving that encourages seniors to be as active as possible in their care plans. Our caregivers will encourage your loved one to remain mentally and socially engaged as often as possible.
For more information about the senior support services available to you and your loved one in Huntingtown, MD, please contact us online or call us at (443) 328-4464 today. Our care coordinators are trained and ready to answer any questions you might have.