In Home Care in Baton Rouge, LA
Learn more about Comfort Keepers and what distinguishes us from other in home care providers.
Comfort Keepers Home Care in Baton Rouge, LA is proud to serve our senior loved one's and help keep them happy, healthy and independent. Our mission in the Baton Rouge, LA area is to provide our clients with the highest level of quality of life that is achievable through in home care. We shall treat each of our clients with the respect and dignity they deserve, as though we were caring for a member of our own family.
The special people who deliver our unique brand of in-home senior care, or our Comfort Keepers, are carefully selected, screened, and trained to provide professional, compassionate in home senior care. Our team of caregivers and office staff carefully create a plan of care for each of our senior clients, taking into account their unique personalities and needs.
Interactive Caregiving™ is based on four primary pillars of in home care, which Comfort Keepers leverage to care for, engage, and interact with our clients:
- An active senior mind promotes independence, better mental and physical health, happiness, and a longer life.
- A physically active senior maintains strength and independence, lessening or delaying the effects of aging.
- A well-nourished senior is more energetic, both physically and mentally.
- A safe senior lives in an environment that reduces the likelihood of accidents and promotes timely response when illness or accidents occur.
- With our Interactive Caregiving approach, Comfort Keepers Baton Rouge is able to raise seniors’ quality of life to a much higher level than typical in-home care providers.
If you would like to learn more about Comfort Keepers Home Care of Baton Rouge, LA, contact us today. One of our team members would be happy to answer your questions, provide you with additional resources or schedule an in home care consultation for your beloved senior residing in the greater Baton Rouge, LA area.