Welcome to Comfort Keepers Home Care - a Leading Senior Care Provider in Palatine, Inverness, and Nearby Cities
If you're looking for quality home care services for your aging loved one in Palatine, Inverness, or the surrounding Illinois areas, look no further than Comfort Keepers. Our team has been carefully selected, screened, and trained to ensure that your senior loved one receives the very best care possible. To learn more about our agency and how we can help your loved one live their best life every day, please continue reading or contact our office staff at (847) 250-9179.
How We Can Help
If your senior loved one finds it hard to keep up, our senior care services will help. Our dedicated caregivers will help your loved ones participate in hobbies they love, stay involved in community events, or visit with friends and family. With the help of a dedicated caregiver, your loved one can improve their quality of life.
- Companion Care - compassionate home care providers offer companion care that includes running errands, light housekeeping, and even grocery shopping.
- Personal Care - we provide dignified and respectful assistance with personal hygiene needs such as bathing, dressing, and grooming.
- Senior Transportation - our team is happy to drive seniors to and from appointments, loved ones, and errands throughout Palatine.
- Dementia Care - specialized memory care for seniors diagnosed with dementia, Alzheimer's Disease, or another form of cognitive decline..
- End of Life Care - loving, attentive care designed for those with a limited life expectancy. Caregivers work with family, medical providers, and hospice agencies for seniors who need end of life care support.
- 24 Hour Care - intensive care is offered 24 hours per day to meet all care needs utilizing several caregivers to meet the needs of each client.
Custom Care Plans
To ensure each of our clients receives the best care possible, we require a free, no-obligation consultation with a care advisor to better determine your loved one's needs, lifestyle, and conditions. This way, we can create an effective care plan based on their unique situation. Our goal is to always provide quality care for seniors wanting to maintain their independence at home for as long as possible.
Schedule Your Free Consultation
If you're looking for professional senior home care services for your loved one in Palatine, Inverness, or the nearby area, contact our office today. Our senior care staff will be happy to answer any questions and schedule a free, no-obligation care assessment. To get started with Comfort Keepers, click one of the buttons below.
If you have concerns about your senior loved one living independently, it might be time to consider care at home. Initiate the process by taking our one-minute care survey to help you determine when you should begin receiving services.