Senior Care in Wardner, ID
Stay in touch with your loved one's senior care in Wardner, ID with the latest technology from Comfort Keepers of Coeur d'Alene, ID
The view from the mountains around Wardner, ID is spectacular, making the area a great place to retire and enjoy life. With a booming elderly population that is expected to continue growing, there is a steady increase in the demand for top quality senior care. The reality is that the vast majority of seniors prefer to spend their remaining years at home, rather than in a nursing home or assisted living facility. In recent years advances in technology are making it much easier for families to stay in touch with each other.
Give us a call at (208) 357-4295 to learn more!
Comfort Keepers is proud to offer the Family Connect Portal as part of our services in Wardner, ID. This new technology is the perfect solution for families who live far apart from their elderly loved ones. There are going to be times when you have questions regarding how well your elderly loved one is doing, whether their in home care is providing for all of their need, and if they are truly as okay as they say. To help with this we have created The Family Room, a secure access area that lets you, your loved one, their caregiver, and Comfort Keepers all stay in touch with each other.
Stay Logged In to Your Loved One's Senior Care in Wardner, ID
- All you have to do is log into the Family Connect Portel from anywhere that you have access to the internet. Once you are logged in, you will be able to:
- Track all scheduled tasks we have listed for your loved one
- Add your own tasks and events to the schedule such as medical appointments
- Track all of your loved one's medications
- Provide task reminders for the caregiver or your loved one
- Read updates from your loved one's caregiver that are uploaded at the end of each shift
- Pay a number of bills using the Family Connect Portal using the bill sharing option that can be accessed by all family members
Learn More About How Technology Can Help
If you are ready for your free at home care consultation or would like to learn more about how this new technology can help with your loved one's senior care services in the Wardner, ID area, please contact us at (208) 357-4295. Our Senior Advisors are available 24/7 to answer your questions and schedule your no cost in-home consultation.