Senior Care Services in Coeur d’Alene, ID
Comfort Keepers of Coeur d’Alene, ID proudly serve Coeur d’Alene and the surrounding areas with the best in home senior care
Comfort Keepers of Coeur d’Alene, ID knows how important it is for seniors to lead active lives that are as close to their younger days as possible; especially in Coeur d’Alene where there are plenty of reasons to get outside and enjoy the beauty and fun the area affords. Once a fur trading town, Coeur d’Alene was home to a thriving community of Indians and traders. Today the lake and town offer some of the best dining and entertainment in the region for seniors who love to get out and stay active.
Comfort Keepers understands how important it is to find senior care for your loved one that suits their situation. This could mean that your senior only needs a bit of help with a few basic tasks and wants to stay as independent as possible, or they may need to be monitored daily to ensure they are taking their medication and eating properly. Whatever the task, senior care should be carefully tailored to ensure that it meets the needs while at the same time allowing seniors to live a full and independent life.
Comfort Keepers of Coeur d’Alene, ID strives to ensure your loved one is receiving the best care possible, ensuring their comfort and independence in their home. We offer care that is customized to each individual, choosing caretakers that become an integral part of your loved one’s life. Our services are then tailored to meet the exact needs of our clients, and are flexible enough to increase or decrease as the senior's needs change.
- Companion Care: We want to be a part of your loved one's life and stay in touch with them to make them as happy as possible.
- Personal Care: We offer a wide range of personal care, which includes everything from basic hygiene to everyday life.
- Seniors and Technology: Our caregivers are more than delighted to assist the elderly in making the most of today's cutting-edge technological innovations.
- Senior Transportation: As part of our caregiving services, we provide regular transportation for seniors who want to go out on their own.
- Safety Care: We can offer a variety of in-home safety equipment to help seniors and their families.
- Interactive Caregiving: When the elderly are able to connect with their caregivers, it is all about their well-being with this approach.
- 24-Hour Care: For seniors who need assistance at night, 24-hour home care is a good way to ensure that they get the care they need.
- Alzheimer's and Dementia Care: Our Alzheimer's caregivers are specially trained and equipped to serve those suffering from the condition with attentive, patient, and compassionate care.
- End-of-Life Care: If your loved one is nearing the end of their life or is suffering from a chronic illness, end-of-life care may be beneficial.
- In-Facility Care: With our in-facility care services, your loved one will never be alone. They will be accompanied by a team of trusted caregivers who will provide companionship, personal care, and specialist care as needed.
- Post-Hospital Care: Individuals can recuperate at home after a hospital stay with the assistance of our caregivers.
We're Here To Help
Be sure to contact us to hear from our senior advisor who can give you more information on both our senior care services and our philosophy about senior care. Comfort Keepers serves the entire Coeur d’Alene area, call us now at (208) 357-4295 to speak with a member of our staff or schedule a consultation.