Senior Care in Kings Corner, ID
Comfort Keepers, serving the elderly in Kings Corner and surrounding communities, is a leading provider of senior care services.
Elderly residents of Kings Corner can rely on Comfort Keepers to provide them with high-quality senior care. When you hire a Comfort Keepers caregiver, you're hiring a family member who will treat your elderly loved one with respect and dignity. Your loved one's specific care needs will be determined by an in-home assessment by a care specialist. We'll help you find a caregiver for your loved one who can meet all of their specific requirements, from personality to physical ability.. and everything in between.
Senior Care Services
Every client at Comfort Keepers is unique, so we design a personalized senior care plan for each and every one of them. Thus, we've developed a wide range of senior care activities that can be tailored to each individual. Our programs have evolved over the years to meet the changing demands of our customers. Whether you need help with household chores, a home-cooked meal, or 24-hour care, you can count on our caregivers.
We can include any or all of the following services in your senior care plan, depending on your specific needs:
- Companion Care: It is our goal to build strong relationships with the people we care for.
- Personal Care: With courtesy, assistance with bathing, mobility, and other personal needs is offered.
- Safety Care: With the help of our Safety Care products, seniors can continue to live independently and safely in their own homes.
- Senior Transportation: Our caregivers provide safe transportation for senior citizens who wish to venture out on the town on a regular basis.
- Seniors and Technology: If your loved one is feeling socially isolated, our caregivers can keep them connected to friends and family via video calls, social media, and texting.
- Interactive Caregiving: Our caregivers are dedicated to making a positive difference in the lives of the elderly and ensuring that they receive the best possible care for the entirety of their health.
- 24-Hour Care: Care is available to those who need it seven days a week, twenty-four hours a day.
- Alzheimer's and Dementia Care: In-home care for seniors with Alzheimer's or another form of dementia is an option for those who are experiencing memory loss.
- End-of-Life Care: End-of-life care is geared toward the elderly who have been told their time on earth is numbered and also provide support for their family.
- In-Facility Care: With our in-facility care services, assisted living facility residents who need additional assistance can continue to live in their current residences.
- Post-Hospital Care: To avoid re-admission to the hospital, our post-hospital care team helps the elderly recuperate.
Contact Us Now To Learn More!
If you have any questions about the many different kinds of senior care Comfort Keepers offers, please don't hesitate to contact us online or by phone at (208) 357-4595. We have a team of advisors ready to assist you 24 hours a day, seven days a week, to find the best solution to your problem. A free in-home consultation is available to help you and your loved ones decide the best course of action.