Join Our Lee County Team!
Here’s why you should be a Comfort Keeper:
Friendly & Positive Work Atmosphere
Are you considering a career change, or would you like to start a new, exciting job in home care? You'll enjoy a friendly work environment, ongoing training, and great benefits at Comfort Keepers of Lee County. Our goal is to ensure that our employees are happy in their roles and have many opportunities to grow and advance.
Comfort Keepers of Lee County is pleased to offer its full-time employees a wide range of benefits, such as:
- A choice of Medical Plans (Blue Access 500 BCBS PPO) (Preferred Blue HDHP4000) with Company contribution
- MetLife Life Insurance (Company Paid)
- 401K Plan
- MetLife Dental Plan (PDP Plus)
- VSP Choice Vision
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Spending Account / Dependent Care Account and Health Savings Account Access through ABA
- Pay Active – Financial Planning and Assistance
- MetLife Disability Insurance
- HealthPerx Telehealth
- LegalShield and IDShield (Legal Advice and Identity Theft Protection)
- AFLAC access
See How You Can Make a Difference in Lee County
Working as a caregiver can make you feel immensely fulfilled as you help someone in need. Caregivers may do this by fulfilling seniors' daily needs while helping them remain in the comforts of their own homes, instead of moving into an assisted living facility. If you are looking for a rewarding career that makes a difference in people's lives, apply with Comfort Keepers of Lee County today!