Your Loved One is our Top Priority - Safer at Home.
We simplify the process for you:
Virtual or In-Home Assessment
Care Plan Creation with the Client Care Coordinator
Assigned a Care Team
Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care in North Fort Myers, FL
Over the years, the number of Americans living with dementia and Alzheimer’s has grown significantly. In 2020, around 5.8 million people aged 65 and older were living with the disease, and that number is expected to continue increasing.
If you have a loved one that has recently been diagnosed with dementia or Alzheimer’s Disease, you may consider creating a plan for care as the disease advances. Although their need for care is minimal right now, it could be easier to begin the transition to in-home care early on. As the need for care increases, we’ll be accustomed to your loved one’s needs and can adjust accordingly. Our caregivers have experience with many symptoms of dementia and other cognitive changes, so they can provide specialized care to fit your loved one’s individual needs.
Dementia & Alzheimer’s Care Services in North Fort Myers
Comfort Keepers of North Fort Myers is committed to preserving the independence and well-being of seniors. Our caregivers have undergone intensive training to engage clients in physical, emotional, and intellectual interactions to improve their overall quality of life while remaining in the comforts of their home.
We provide specialized dementia and Alzheimer’s care services including:
- Personal Care Assistance. Our caregivers are trained to assist your loved one with bathing, toileting, dressing, etc.
- Continuous Monitoring & Care. Depending on your loved one’s needs, we are available to provide care from a couple of hours per day, up to around-the-clock care. As the needs of your loved one change, we can adjust hours accordingly.
- Medication Reminders & Tracking. Our caregivers will ensure that you loved one is taking the proper medications at the most appropriate time offering the reminders when needed.
- Mobility Assistance. If your loved one needs help transitioning from one place to another, our caregivers can provide the support they need to transition safely and comfortably.
- Interactive Caregiving. Caregiving is more than providing support to your loved one physically. We also engage seniors in their hobbies and activities that provide mental stimulation, overall enjoyment, and genuine conversation so they stay happy and healthy.
- Meal Preparation. To ensure your loved one’s dietary needs are met, our caregivers will help prepare meals for your loved one that they enjoy.
- Maintain a Safe Home Environment. Our caregivers can provide light housekeeping to keep your loved one’s home clean and orderly. This helps to ensure our patient’s homes are sanitary and safe to minimize and prevent serious injuries.
- Ongoing Dementia & Alzheimer’s Care Education. As experts in our field, we can provide suggestions for care as your loved one’s disease progresses.
Contact Comfort Keepers for Dementia In-Home Care in FL
You are not alone -- Comfort Keepers is here to help! Let our highly-qualified caregivers assist you and your loved one in providing the care that your loved one needs and deserves. To learn more about our services, call us today!