Loved One is our Top Priority - Safer at Home.
We simplify the process for you:
Virtual or In-Home Assessment
Care Plan Creation with the Client Care Coordinator
Assigned a Care Team
Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care in Collier County, FL
As a loved one of someone with Alzheimer’s disease or dementia, you carry a particularly heavy burden. Helping your loved one retain some sort of normalcy is important, but the type of care needed can be physically and emotionally demanding. Comfort Keepers of Collier County is here to help. We provide specialized non-medical home care for individuals with Alzheimer’s, dementia, and other cognitive changes so they can remain as independent and engaged as possible.
What Makes Comfort Keepers Stand Apart?
- Vast Experience - Our team has provided care to a variety of clients, each with their own unique situation and needs. We have decades of experience in providing in-home senior care, and we provide ongoing training to our caregivers so that they can provide high-quality care to individuals affected by dementia and Alzheimer’s Disease.
- Intensive Caregiver Training - Before our caregivers reach your doorstep, we make sure they undergo the right training to go above and beyond your expectations. Our caregivers are trained in general personal care, light housekeeping, and our unique approach to companionship care called Interactive Caregiving.
Dementia & Alzheimer’s Care Services in Collier County, FL
Comfort Keepers has the experience and expertise to provide quality care to your loved one in Collier County. Some of the services we can provide include, but are not limited to:
- Personal Care Assistance. Individuals with Alzheimer’s and dementia are less likely to properly look after themselves, and although they may just need a little help at first, it can become increasingly difficult as the disease advances. Our caregivers play a critical role in maintaining their personal hygiene through bathing, toileting, and dressing assistance.
- Medication tracking. If your loved one with dementia is having trouble taking their medications on a regular schedule, our caregivers can help track when their medications are taken and provide reminders as needed.
- Notification of Behavioral & Routine Changes. As unique as your loved one is, so is the progression of their dementia. You may feel overwhelmed as their need for care increases, especially when safety becomes a major concern. Our caregivers have the experience and training to notice these changes, notify the family, and make adjustments to the care plan to help manage new behaviors as needed.
- Mental Stimulation & Engagement. Our caregivers can engage your loved one with activities that involve mental stimulation, including puzzles, board games, walks outside, and meaningful conversation.
Contact Us for Alzheimer’s Care in Collier County
If you are seeking an in-home caregiver for your loved one with dementia, let the experts at Comfort Keepers create a customized plan to meet your loved one’s needs. Our well-rounded approach to care ensures that your loved one remains in the comfort of their home while being safe, happy and healthy. Call Comfort Keepers at (239) 590-8999 for more information or to schedule a free consultation.