Caregiving Can be Complicated. Let Us Make it Easy.
We simplify the process for you:
Virtual or In-Home Assessment
Care Plan Creation with the Client Care Coordinator
Assigned a Care Team
24-Hour Home Care North Fort Myers, FL
It's never easy for anyone to watch a loved one struggle to live independently. If your loved one is having difficulties and needs extra help to remain living at home, Comfort Keepers is here to offer just that. We are a provider of non-medical home care services in North Fort Myers, FL and we are committed to making sure your loved one gets the care they need so they can stay in the comfort and security of their own home. Each of our services can be adjusted and customized to meet the unique needs of you and your family.
Care Services We Provide
If you need around-the-clock care for your loved one, our professional and compassionate caregivers are here to help with all of their daily needs. Our caregivers can assist your loved one through a wide range of activities such as:
- Medication tracking and reminders
- Personal care such as bathing, toileting, and oral care
- Preparing nutritious meals
- Transfers and mobility assistance
- Transportation to appointments and other errands
- Light housekeeping and maintaining a safe environment
- Providing overall companionship
At Comfort Keepers, we take the time to understand your loved one’s individual preferences. Our committed team will gather information from family members and physicians to get a complete idea of your loved one’s needs, then we will design a customized plan for their 24-hour care.
Benefits of 24-Hour Care in North Fort Myers
Whether your loved one is recovering from a hospital stay or could use extra help with things around the home, 24-hour care can be the perfect solution for everyone involved. When you choose 24-hour home care with Comfort Keepers, you can expect some of the following benefits:
- Reduced fall risk
- Improved socialization
- Lowered risk of dehydration and related fainting
- Meeting medical and personal needs at all times
- Reduced risk of skin and urinary tract infections
- Avoiding bathroom or kitchen accidents
- Reduced agitation in individuals with Alzheimer’s and dementia
- Preventing possible admission to a nursing home or other facilities
Get In Touch With Us
To learn more about the benefits of 24-hour home care with Comfort Keepers of North Fort Myers, give us a call at (239) 309-2970 today! One of our professional staff can answer any questions you may have and schedule a complimentary, no obligation consultation. We look forward to hearing from you!