Caregiving will Never be One-Size-Fits-All. Let Us Make a Customized Plan for Your Loved One.
We simplify the process for you:
Virtual or In-Home Assessment
Care Plan Creation with the Client Care Coordinator
Assigned a Care Team
24-Hour Home Care Collier County, FL
Comfort Keepers is your trusted provider of home care services in Collier County, FL. Although we offer part-time hourly care, we specialize in care around the clock to help seniors live safely and comfortably at home. Our highly trained and compassionate caregivers are available to clients and their families 24/7— even during nights, weekends, and holidays. Comfort Keepers caregivers deliver a degree of flexibility and service that is unrivaled, turning home care from a service into a meaningful and trusting relationship.
Benefits of 24-Hour vs. Live-in Home Care
If your loved one needs care at any hour of the day, 24-hour home care could be the right option for you. Specific care needs can be difficult to predict, so our caregivers need to be always ready to respond to wandering, helping to the toilet, preparing meals, and providing medication reminders. For those with dementia or Alzheimer’s, 24-hour care ensures that someone is there to keep them safe and comfortable at all times.
Due to sleeping requirements, a live-in option may not cover all the care your loved one needs. With 24-hour care, two caregivers can be provided daily to work 12 hours each, or three or more caregivers can work eight hours or less. A maximum of four 12 hour shifts per week can be worked by one caregiver, thereby reducing the need for sleep breaks. By choosing 24-hour home care, you and your loved one can expect the following benefits:
- How and when you want to schedule caregivers is very flexible. As a family member of your loved one, you can determine how best to structure caregiver shifts.
- The no sleep requirement allows a caregiver to actively track your loved one at night. This can be especially beneficial for individuals who are more agitated during night hours or frequently wake up to use the restroom.
- 24-hour home care means peace of mind. You can rest easy knowing someone will always be there to check on your loved one in case of emergencies.
What Care Services Do We Provide?
Comfort Keepers of Collier County specializes in delivering 24-hour home care and we create customized care plans to address the unique needs of our clients. Our professionally trained caregiver offers support with services like the following:
- Personal Care: Our caregivers offer assistance with all facets of personal care such as bathing, dressing, toileting, and medication reminders.
- Companion Care: Our compassionate approach aims for caregivers to build trust with your loved one through meaningful activities, mental-stimulating conversation, and overall companionship.
- Household Care: As your loved one finds everyday tasks to be more difficult, our caregivers will help with cooking, cleaning, running errands, and more.
- Specialized Alzheimer’s Care: Our caregivers are trained to address the specific needs of individuals living with Alzheimer’s and dementia. We provide specialized care such as wandering prevention and addressing moments of anger, confusion, and anxiety.
Finding the right care for your loved one can be a difficult task, but we are here to help you through it. If you believe your loved one could benefit from 24-hour care, contact Comfort Keepers of Collier County, FL at (239) 590-8999 for more information.