Your Loved One Is Our Top Priority - Keeping Them Safer At Home.
We simplify the process for you:
Virtual or In-Home Assessment
Care Plan Creation with the Client Care Coordinator
Assigned a Care Team
Comfort Keepers® has compassionate, highly trained caregivers with the expertise to offer 24-hour home care services in Lee County, FL. 24-hour care enables seniors to stay independent in the comfort of their home, while giving them the assistance to complete day-to-day tasks. We are here for any senior, making sure they can live happier and healthier lives in their home.
Trusted 24-Hour Care for Lee County, FL
Seniors can remain in their homes, allowing them to live under their own rules and enjoy their regular activities for longer. For seniors struggling in day-to-day life, 24-hour care allows them to stay in the comfort of their homes while receiving the assistance they need.
At Comfort Keepers, we seek to provide the best experience for each client. To do this, we meet with each senior and their family and discuss their needs, customizing a plan to accommodate daily life and unique situations. When creating a care plan, the Care Coordinator will look at what the senior needs help with. Assistance can include, but is not limited to:
- Walking and transferring from a bed to a wheelchair
- Bathing, grooming, and dressing
- Around the house help, including preparing meals and housekeeping
- Medication reminders
- Grocery shopping and other errands
- Transportation to appointments, social events, or recreational activities
- Support and companionship at all hours of the day and night
- Reducing agitation in Alzheimer’s and dementia sufferers
To help seniors live joyous lives, plans include assistance with hobbies and activities to improve quality of life. Whether they prefer walking a pet around one of Lee County’s 40 parks or visiting one of the ten beach parks, individual care plans include the activities the senior loves most.
Is it Time for Around-the-Clock Care in Lee County, FL?
It can be hard to tell when it’s time to make the transition to 24-hour care. Whether someone you know is suffering from Alzheimer’s or dementia, or just needs some extra help, around-the-clock care might be the right choice. Signs it’s time to make the transition to 24-hour home care can include:
- Frequent falling or compromised balance, either from dementia, following an accident, or neurological problems
- Confused about time of day, frequently waking during the night, or becoming agitated in the dark
- Confusing rooms at home, getting lost in their home
- Confused by brief absences of friends, family, or caregivers
- New or increased bathroom incidents
- Dehydration, including fainting and confusion
- Needing assistance to eat or drink
- Feeling overwhelmed or isolated caring for themselves
- Wandering from their home and getting lost or confused
If a senior you know is having these issues and would prefer to remain in their home, contact us at (239) 590-8999 for more information and to schedule a consultation. Our care coordinators will work with you and your family to develop an around-the-clock plan that meets every need.