In Home Senior Care for Greater Delaware
Comfort Keepers® serving New Castle, Newark, Wilmington DE
Welcome to Comfort Keepers of New Castle, Delaware, where warm hearts and helping hands are there for you and your family! We are proud to offer industry leading in-home care services and around-the-clock care to seniors and older adults. Our services include companion care, home making services, 24 hour care, respite care, and private duty nursing. Home care in New Castle, Delaware from Comfort Keepers provides quality, professional, and compassionate care that aims to preserve independence and contribute to a better life.
Each individual we lend a helping hand to has a unique set of needs, and we pride ourselves on making sure they receive the best care possible. We create a custom care plan that accounts for all situations, concerns, and requirements. Our care plans include a variety of services and can be arranged for short-term or long-term care. We can work with your family and insurance provider to get you on the track to provide high quality support in your own home.
Our Care Team members make all the difference. Each client and his or her family works with a Client Care Manager who is available to answer questions, help with care transitions and ensure our high quality standards are met throughout the length of service. We also offer clients full staffing support and community liaisons to ensure we are there to help no matter what our aging clients may need.
We are a fully accredited Attendant Care provider for the state of Delaware and all caregivers are fully vetted, licensed, bonded and committed to providing compassionate care for independent adults in New Castle, Wilmington and Newark, DE.
Long Term Support Services (LTSS) for Delaware Seniors
Finding the right provider of in-home support services can be a difficult task. And that is just the first step – paying for care is another challenge for many families. Comfort Keepers recognizes this is an issue and that is why we have committed to helping all families in need.
As a Credentialed Provider we work with Delaware seniors who receive Medicaid assistance from the state of Delaware. We provide customized care plans that are designed to help our elderly population with all levels of ADLs and IADLs including personal care. To find out more ask your provider or call our office to speak to a Client Care Manager - available 24 hours a day.
The Comfort Keepers Team Is Available To Assist Your Loved Ones When They Require Senior Care Services
Comfort Keepers senior care provides professional services for seniors in New Castle, Newark, Wilmington, and the surrounding areas of the Delaware Valley.
When it comes to helping the elderly stay in their own homes, Comfort Keepers is the company for you. To relieve family caregivers, we provide a wide range of daily activities and routines, as well as companionship, transportation to appointments and visits, and respite care.
Every older person, regardless of their age or level of care, should be able to feel connected, purposeful, and joyful, according to our perspective. All that matters to us is making our elderly clients happy and improving their quality of life. To learn more, call (302) 322-6717 and speak with a representative from our home care organization.
Our Senior Care Services
Comfort Keepers provides a comprehensive range of senior care services for both daily help and specialized requirements, including:
- Companion Care - Our caregiving services encompass anything from helping with everyday tasks
- Personal Care - Our compassionate caregivers assist with personal hygiene, such as bathing, dressing, and grooming, in a polite manner.
- Senior Transportation - For seniors who wish to get out and about, we offer transportation assistance as part of our senior care services
- Interactive Caregiving - Our caregivers are here to make seniors' lives better and make sure they receive the best possible care for the duration of their lives.
- Seniors and Technology - The use of innovative digital solutions to improve transparency in care, minimize social isolation, and increase engagement is something we believe in.
- 24-Hour Page - Your loved ones will be safe and well-cared for at all times including during the night thanks to our team of home health aides.
- Dementia and Alzheimer's Care - As a result of our memory care services, people with dementia can remain in their own homes, where they are most at ease. This is an ideal environment for patients with dementia, as it typically promotes cognitive functioning.
- End-of-Life Care - We assist terminally ill people and their families with end-of-life care and emotional support. This allows families to get the most out of the time they spend together.
- In-Facility Care - For those who are in a nursing home or assisted living facility who need a little additional help to live more comfortably, we offer in-facility care.
- Post-Hospital Care - This is meant to assist older or disabled persons who are preparing to leave the hospital.
Personalized Care Programs to Meet Individual Requirements
An in-home evaluation is the first step in any senior care plan. It is our goal to help you and your loved one build a personalized care plan that meets your specific needs and requirements. The majority of the time, clients just want assistance with housework or meal preparation on a few of days per week. Dementia patients, for example, may have 24-hour monitoring or other sorts of specialist care. Regardless of the circumstances of your elderly relative, we can help them experience a more fulfilling and safe life.
Contact Us Today!
Click one of the options below to get in touch with us about our senior care services in New Castle or the surrounding areas of Delaware. Our home care staff is here to answer any questions you may have and set up a free, no-obligation consultation with one of our care coordinators. We're excited to talk to you!
What's New at Comfort Keepers of Delaware
We Not Only Delaware Help Seniors!
As part of partnership with Chick-Fil-A Leader Academy Spring Project we donated 400 tubes of lip balm to be included in their care packages that our going out into our community. These items along with food and other PPE items are distributed to members of our community to assist them in their day-to-day activities. Thanks for the kind words and all the work you do, St. Georges!
If you're like most people, you want to age in place – that is, stay in your own home for as long as possible. And home care services can help make that happen. Our home care services can be a vital part of helping seniors age in place.