Home Care Services from Comfort Keepers Durango, CO
Find out more about Comfort Keepers’ individualized home care services for seniors in Durango, CO, Farmington, NM, Aztec, NM and the surrounding areas.
The needs of every elder are different when it comes to their care, living situation, interests and well-being. If you are looking for one of the most comprehensive home maintenance, companionship, and personal care for your aging parent in Durango, CO, then look no further than Comfort Keepers to provide you with the best home care services.
Allowing your loved one to live at home with dignity and improving their quality of life is what we strive for. We do this by engaging your elderly loved one physically and mentally while creating a safe and socially friendly environment for them, which affords you and your family peace of mind.
Call us now at (970) 344-9717 if you want further details about our Comfort Keepers individualized home care services.
Find out more about our home care services provided by Comfort Keepers in Durango, CO
- To provide much more to the general care experience for our senior clients, we also offer socialization and companionship. Our caregivers enjoy a meal with them while enjoying stimulating conversation or help them rediscover their old interests or discover new ones.
- At Comfort Keeper we go above and beyond what qualifies as standard care, ensuring that your aging parent’s needs will be met. Our caregivers are trained to provide the following services on a regular basis as part of our home care services: companionship, light housework, transportation, dressing, or meal preparation.
- Some of our clients require a bit more care than others, and we're here to help! With coordinated schedules, our Comfort Keepers can provide around the clock care to ensure that you or your loved one has dedicated staff around them at all times. Our staff is also able to work closely or in tandem with a medical professional to make sure that all facets of care are adequately met.
- Our eyesight and motor skills are just some of the many aspects of our physical health that start to worsen as we get older. Unless elderly people have a caregiver around them all the time to provide assistance, they are left with no way to get around their own home or town. At Comfort Keepers, we provide caregivers that delight in taking your elderly loved ones to their doctor’s appointments, running errands in town, or buy some groceries.
- We provide even more individualized services that are delivered professional, such as dressing, toileting, or bathing for senior clients who might have various health problems, such as mobility issues.
- Has caring for your loved – making sure they are safe and well taken care of – led to you neglecting some of your immediate responsibilities because you are the main caregiver? Then it sounds like you need our respite care services. So if you need to go run some errands, go for a job interview or just have some time to yourself, while making sure that your senior loved one is safe and in good hands, then our respite care affords you some temporary downtime and peace of mind.
- In our advanced years, nutrition becomes even more important as it ensures that we remain at our best physically and mentally. If you need a special diet for your condition, our Comfort Keepers work with your doctor to create one and make sure that you stick to it. We can also involve your senior loved one in the preparation.
Learn more about our different home care services available below!
In-Home Care Services
By spending time with one of our caregivers, your loved one has a companion at the ready to help around the house, support healthy habits, and bring joy to everyday moments.
We create individualized plans of care for seniors based on their needs and personality. We can provide 24-Hour Care, Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care, Post Hospital Care, End-of-Life Care and In-Facility Care.
Our caregivers are screened for empathy, trained in senior care, and matched for client compatibility.
Caring for the whole person is at the center of our Interactive Caregiving philosophy. It’s a holistic approach that cares for mind, body, spirit, and well-being.
With respite care from Comfort Keepers, your loved one receives quality care and you receive a well-deserved break.
Browse our glossary of common senior care terms. Read definitions on home care services, conditions, and acronyms.
Browse answers to frequently asked questions about in-home care, types of care, and Comfort Keepers care services. Learn more or get in touch today!