Welcome to Comfort Keepers Home Care in Greater Pasadena, CA
At Comfort Keepers, our team prides itself on providing the highest-quality home care services to ensure seniors in our community can stay safe, healthy, and independent at home. Our team strives to help others live their best lives every day - whether that's through being a friend, lending a helping hand, or providing comfort. As a network, Comfort Keepers is nationally renowned for having the best care and helping aging adults get their life back on track. Our Comfort Keepers office is locally owned and operated in Pasadena - meaning we have the resources and tools of a nationally renowned agency while still providing our exceptional senior care services with a personal and local touch. Contact our staff today at (626) 321-9766 to learn more about how we can help your family.
Our Senior Care Services
Our agency offers various senior care services to ensure our clients receive the care and attention they need. We branch our services into two types of care: in home care and specialized care. Our home care programs help seniors with daily tasks and activities and provide meaningful companionship and transportation assistance. Our specialized care programs give seniors and disabled adults more hands-on assistance with chronic conditions, illnesses, or diseases. Listed below are some of our most popular services:
- Personal Care - respectful assistance with personal needs such as bathing, dressing, and grooming.
- Senior Transportation - we provide transportation to seniors who can no longer drive themselves
- Companion Care - our compassionate caregivers strive to build long-lasting bonds with their clients while helping with daily tasks
- Respite Care - when family caregivers need to take a step back, our team will be there to ensure your loved one gets the care they need
- Post-Hospital Care - our team helps seniors recover from hospital stays and avoid hospital re-admission
- Dementia Care - specialized memory care for seniors with Alzheimer's, dementia, or another form of cognitive decline
- 24 Hour Care - around-the-clock care and support for seniors and disabled adults who no longer can remain independent on their own
- End-of-Life Care -support for seniors who have been diagnosed with a terminal illness.
- Veterans Care - This type of care is designed to address the unique needs of veterans, such as those resulting from service-related injuries, disabilities, or aging.
Owned & Operated Locally
For Michael Craig, owner of Comfort Keepers, nothing is more important than helping seniors live their best and most joyful lives every day. Michael's goal is to provide seniors in Pasadena, La Cañada Flintridge, Altadena, and the surrounding areas with quality in home care services. Michael and his senior care team are dedicated to helping their clients get their lives back on track and maintain their independence without ever compromising their safety.
Become A Comfort Keeper Today
Look no further than Comfort Keepers if you are looking for a rewarding career in the home care industry. We provide a variety of benefits to our elder care team and are always on the lookout for new caregivers to join our team. Please apply using the button below for immediate consideration.
Transparent Care Communication
At Comfort Keepers, we are proud to use the latest technology to connect our caregivers, clients, and family members. We offer our clients use of The Family Room, an online portal that allows us to share care notes, photos, and updates with family members so they feel as involved as possible in their loved one's care.
Schedule Your FREE Home Safety Assessment and Consultation
Additionally, all families that opt-in to our elder care services will receive a custom home care plan based on their loved one's wants, needs, and lifestyle. To achieve this, we require families to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation with one of our care coordinators. During this consultation, you will discuss your loved one's conditions, preferences, and needs. We can then start to develop the perfect care plan that includes all the care solutions that will benefit them the most.
To schedule your free, no-obligation consultation, contact our care agency today by clicking one of the buttons below. We look forward to discussing how our senior care assistance can help your loved one in Pasadena, La Cañada Flintridge, Altadena, or the nearby area.