Senior Care in Signal Hill, CA
Comfort Keepers Home Care is here to help seniors and disabled adults in Signal Hills live their best lives every day with our senior care services
If you are a family member searching for professional senior care that will help your loved one remain independent at home in Signal Hill, partnering with Comfort Keepers may be the ideal solution to your needs. Our locally owned and operated home care agency has been happily assisting seniors in Signal Hill in living healthier, safer, and more purposeful lives for many years. To learn more about how we can help your aging loved one, contact our office at (714) 202-0197 or continue reading below.
Our Senior Care Services
Comfort Keepers offers various services to help seniors in Signal Hill stay independent, comfortable, and safe at home. Here is a complete list of our senior care options:
In Home Care
- Companion Care – we build meaningful relationships with their clients while helping them with daily tasks and participating in their favorite activities
- Personal Care – we train our caregivers to provide dignified and respectful assistance for personal needs like bathing, dressing, and grooming
- Safety Care – our safety care products were created to ensure seniors can remain safe and independent, even when alone
- Senior Transportation – we can drive your loved one to and from appointments, social gatherings, shopping centers, and more
- Seniors & Technology – to keep your loved one socially engaged, we help them connect to friends and family using modern technology
- Interactive Caregiving – our holistic approach to care in which we do tasks with our clients instead of for them
- 24 Hour Care – for elders needing care around the clock, we work as a team so your loved one can have security and care at any time. Give your relative and yourself peace of mind
- Dementia Care – specialized memory care to help your loved one with cognitive decline remain comfortable at home
- End of Life Care – we provide emotional support and other essential care for your family member with a terminal illness
- In-Facility Care – when your senior needs more care while living in an assisted living facility or independent living facility, we can provide the same great care services for your loved one
- Post-Hospital Care – we help seniors recover from hospital stays and avoid hospital re-admission
Keeping Seniors Active in Signal Hill
Our mission at Comfort Keepers is to improve our clients' lives by keeping them active and involved in their communities. This is why we offer transportation assistance throughout Signal Hill. Our dependable senior care specialists will accompany your loved one to nearby locations such as:
Hilltop Park is a perfect place for seniors to visit who want to enjoy a nice picnic with their grandchildren, take in the beautiful views, and enjoy a nice stroll. Our caregivers can help seniors with mobility, barbecuing, and cleanup at the picnic sites.
If your loved one needs to make it to their doctor's appointment, a care provider can ensure they get to their appointment safely and on time. They can also take notes of any important discussion points and report back to concerned family members.
For seniors who enjoy reading, our caregivers can take them to the Signal Hill Public Library. They can help them check out books, use the public computers, and sign up for programs.
Schedule Your Free Consultation Today
Call our office now to learn more about our senior care options in Signal Hill and book your complimentary consultation with Comfort Keepers! We are always pleased to answer any questions and assist families in determining the best course of action. To contact our office, please click one of the buttons below.