In Home Senior Care Provides Independent Living Assistance for Seniors in Wauwatosa
Wauwatosa is home to many medical centers known for providing quality care to Milwaukee County residents. Seniors especially benefit from having many options for hospital visits and doctor’s appointment. Yet when it comes to in home senior care assistance, nothing beats the comfort of home as provided by Wauwatosa area Comfort Keepers.
Tosa Senior Club and Hart Park Senior Center are for adults over 50 years of age. Both are a chance to meet new people and get involved with fun and engaging activities. Our Comfort Keepers will take your loved one to and from fun events at the centers, including:
- Book club
- Card and video games
- Speaker series
- Seasonal activities
- Exercise classes
The more active the mind, the happier your loved one will be. Our Interactive Caregiving goes beyond anything offered at an assisted living community. With the help of a Comfort Keeper, seniors can continue to enjoy their favorite activities and pastimes.
Comfort Keepers offers in home senior care services including:
- Companion Care- Stimulating seniors through good conversation and favored activities.
- Personal Care- Dignified assistance with personal tasks like bathing, dressing, and grooming.
- Respite Care- Support for familial caregivers so they can always be at their best.
- Senior Transportation- Safe travel so seniors can make appointments, events, and errands.
- Seniors & Technology- Pairing seniors with technology to keep them connected and informed.
- 24 Hour Care- Around-the-clock supervision and assistance within the home.
- Dementia Care- Special care for seniors experiencing difficulties with cognitive decline.
- End of Life Care- Essential care and support for seniors diagnosed with a limited life expectancy.
- In-Facility Care- Providing services in assisted living facilities and anywhere else that's called home.
- Post Hospital Care- Helping seniors recover and avoid re-admission after transitioning from hospital to home.
From going to get a flu shot to attending a community event, Comfort Keepers will keep your loved one active and healthy. We listen to the needs of our clients to ensure they get the absolute best care.
Contact Us Today
If you would like to know more about how our in home senior care services can benifit your loved one call us today to schedule a free in-home consultation. Our experts will work with you to provide a personalized plan for proper care. Our phone number is (414) 207-6894, were available 24 hours a day!
We Have Open Jobs in Wauwatosa
Starting a new career as an in home senior care provider is possible with Comfort Keepers. No previous experience is required and you do not even need to live in Wauwatosa to help seniors there. Plus, we offer extremely flexible scheduling to ensure you have plenty of opportunities to help the elderly.
We are looking for friendly, motivated individuals to provide home care services to adults in Wauwatosa.
All of our team members undergo excellent training before being sent out as a personal caregiver and companion. As your career develops, opportunities for continued education through Comfort Keepers will improve your skills and keep you in top form. We offer round-the-clock senior care services and need to find caregivers to work at all times.
Regardless of your schedule, Comfort Keepers will be able to find seniors for you to take care of based on your current availability. If you’re ready to begin a rewarding job helping others, be sure to submit your resume to Comfort Keepers today.