Comfort Keepers Offers Home Care to Seniors in Dumfries, VA and the surrounding area
Home care services in Dumfries, VA give seniors the ability to live safely and comfortably at home
How does Home Care Work?
Do you know a senior who could use some additional help at home? We understand that many seniors choose to live at home rather than in an assisted living facility, which is why we provide a variety of home care services. Whatever your loved one's needs, we will build a personalized care plan that works for them.
Our home care services are offered with compassion. We treat our clients as we treat our own family. Our caregivers are respectful and caring, putting your loved one's safety first.
Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Companion Care – Our caregivers are committed to developing strong bonds with their patients.
- Personal Care – We aid with bathing, dressing, and grooming. Fall prevention, mobility help, transferring, toileting and incontinence care, and meal preparation are included.
- Safety Care – We keep lonely elderly secure at home.
- Senior Transportation – Our caregivers help seniors get around by providing transportation.
- Seniors and Technology – If your loved one is socially isolated, our caregivers can keep them linked via video chats, social media, and texting.
- Interactive Caregiving – Our caregivers are available to improve seniors' lives and care for their whole health.
Our unique approach to senior care enables seniors to be active participants in their lives. We want your loved one to enjoy hobbies and activities that make them happy and enable them to live life to the fullest. Our caregivers will help them enjoy life fully and comfortably, whether they love walks, puzzles, visiting with family or friends, or eating out.
Contact us today if you have questions regarding our services in Dumfries, VA.