Comfort Keepers Home Care Agency Is Helping Seniors In Uniontown, VA Make Their Golden Years Shine
It’s no secret that our older family members and loved ones would prefer to spend their golden years in their own homes rather than an assisted living facility. This is easy when they are able to do everything that they’re used to but for many, there will come a time when they start having difficulties and require a little extra support.
Taking care of an ailing loved one can be the perfect time to strengthen family bonds, but it can also be one of the most stressful times of anyone's life. For those who are trying to balance work as well as taking care of their own home and children while caring for a loved one, life can take a huge toll on their emotional fortitude. Once this happens, it becomes much more difficult to provide a high level of senior care for their loved ones. This is where your local Comfort Keepers home care agency can step in to help!
Give us a call at (703) 520-2189 to learn more!
At Comfort Keepers Home Care serving Uniontown, VA, and the surrounding area, our caregivers are available to provide needed temporary relief by giving the family members a break or respite from their caregiving tasks, as well as perform a variety of senior care services including personal housekeeping, dementia, and Alzheimer’s care, and more.
Here is a more in-depth look at our core care services:
- Respite Care- If you are a primary caregiver who is feeling a little burnt out or the spouse of a senior who has spent time in the hospital or rehab you may find that respite care is just the thing you need! With Comfort Keepers, you can request temporary help for as much, or as little, time as you need. Your schedule is already complicated, so we can have a respite caregiver available when you need one.
- Transitional Care- Transitioning back home after an extended hospital or rehab stay can be a challenge for many seniors and their loved ones. There are doctor’s appointments to keep up with, care plans to follow, and medications to pick up to name a few! When you choose transitional care from Comfort Keepers you’ll receive assistance with all of that, along with much more, in order to help make your transition as seamless as possible.
- Dementia Care & Alzheimer's Care- A caregiver specially trained to care for seniors with dementia and Alzheimer’s disease will assist your family by helping create a plan of action that will help your loved one be able to live in their home as safely as possible. This can include educating families about the challenges of Alzheimer’s and other dementias, round the clock care, watchdog technologies, and more.
- Personal Care and Light Housekeeping- A caregiver will assist your loved one with a variety of personal care and household activities. This can include things such as helping with the laundry, planning, shopping for, and cooking delicious and nutritious meals, ensuring the safety of your loved one’s home by checking that common safety hazards are addressed, and more.
- End Of Life Care- A caregiver will provide support to your family in a multitude of ways including taking care of household tasks so that you can focus on spending time with your loved one, ensuring that your loved one is comfortable by providing bathing, dressing, and toileting services, and helping your family make the most of your limited time together.
Why Choose Comfort Keepers?
Part of what makes Comfort Keepers stand out is our commitment to providing the best quality of in home care for our seniors and their families. Our home care agency takes pride in providing the seniors we care for with the best quality services we can offer, which we accomplish using Interactive Caregiving. This is our unique care philosophy that we use to ensure each of the seniors in our care is supported mentally, physically, and socially.
Caregivers work hand in hand with their clients in order to create an Interactive Care Plan that suits them best. This can include anything from spending time in the kitchen trying out new nutritious recipes together to going for walks together to simply spending time talking and reminiscing together.
Additionally, each of our caregivers is a licensed driver and is able to help your loved one get wherever they need to go in and around the Uniontown area. Whether your senior needs a ride to the grocery store for the weekly shopping, to the Sully Senior Center located in nearby Chantilly, or even to the Yorkshire Restaurant for the daily dinner special, a Comfort Keepers caregiver can accompany them and ensure they get there safely.
If you’d like to learn more about Comfort Keepers Home Care serving Uniontown, VA, and the surrounding areas, how our home care agency can help your loved one live their best life and make their golden years shine even brighter, or if you’re ready to schedule your free care consultation, please contact us online anytime or call us at (703) 520-2189 Our agents are available 24/7 to answer any questions you may have and help you find the right caregiver for your family.