Senior Care in Greenville, SC
Comfort Keepers Home Care Provides Senior Care Services for Independent Adults in Greenville
The natural desire for independence coupled with the need for assistance is difficult for some families to reconcile. We want our loved ones to be happy and safe. Now more than ever, our aging family members benefit from living in the familiarity of the home they cherish. Comfort Keeper's mission is to ensure seniors in Greenville can thrive in their homes while safely enjoying the surrounding community. We offer a wide range of senior care services to ensure that your loved one can stay independent for as long as possible!
Our In Home Care Services
- Companion Care - caring specialists form strong bonds with clients while helping with daily activities and encouraging participation in favorite pursuits such as reading, nature walks, board games, and more.
- Personal Care - respectful caregivers assist with bathroom needs, grooming, meal preparation, mobility, fall-prevention measures, and more.
- Seniors & Technology - we patiently help seniors engage with friends and family through social media, texting, and video calls.
- Safety Care - our safety protocols are always encouraged, even when seniors are spending time alone.
- Senior Transportation - clients can safely and comfortably visit doctors, libraries, shops, restaurants, worship services, and more with a professional caregiver.
- Interactive Caregiving - this is our holistic approach to senior care.
Our Specialized Care Services
- 24 Hour Care - care for seniors needing around-the-clock monitoring and assistance.
- Dementia Care - this is our specialized memory care program for clients struggling with memory loss.
- End of Life Care - our caregivers are there to provide compassionate assistance and care to seniors with a limited life expectancy.
- In-Facility Care - this program is meant to help clients who need more personalized attention in a nursing facility.
- Post-Hospital Care - we help seniors safely transition from a medical setting to their homes.
- Private Duty Nursing - we offer medical assistance to seniors who want to receive medical treatment at home.
Engaging Seniors in Greenville
Greenville is a vibrant community with much to offer. Seniors can safely and comfortably take advantage of the many amenities when a professional senior care provider is by their side. Comfort Keepers encourages seniors to explore Greenville by visiting places such as:
This parks and recreation program hosts a variety of activities geared towards seniors. Events such as Senior Games and the Harvest Ball help seniors socialize, stay fit, and have a great time.
Seniors can learn Greenville's history through a guided driving tour of downtown led by a local author and historian. Additionally, seniors can take a guided "Historic Neighborhood and Architecture Tour."
In nearby Simpsonville, this facility offers several activities for seniors to enjoy, including line dancing, bible studies, competitive Scrabble, and organized field trips.
Schedule Your Free, No-Obligation Assessment with Comfort Keepers
Contact Comfort Keepers to schedule a free in-home assessment by clicking one of the buttons below. We will be happy to answer any questions about our senior care services in Greenville and get your family started on the right path of care.