Comfort Keepers of Pittsburgh Offers Personal Care Services for Seniors
Here in Pittsburgh, three mighty rivers frame our beautiful downtown. The natural occurrence involves the unique confluence of the Allegheny and Monongahela Rivers to form the Ohio River. This coming together to form one is the same way we operate at Comfort Keepers of Pittsburgh. Our caregiver meets your loved one to offer personal care services that are second-to-none. We handle tasks like laundry, cleaning, meal prep, medicine reminders, errands and other one-on-one chores to help your senior live safely in their own home. We’re a trusted, respected, award-winning in home care provider in Pittsburgh and the surrounding area. In fact, we serve all around Allegheny County: Millvale, Wilkinsburg, McKees Rocks, Mt. Oliver, Dormont, Mt. Lebanon, Crafton, Carnegie, Bethel Park, Brentwood and more. Contact us today to discover how Comfort Keepers can help. Our number is (412) 203-5217.
Senior Care with Dignified Senior Assistance
We understand that your family comes first, and no one understands that more than Comfort Keepers of Pittsburgh. Our caregivers are familiar with the kinds of personal care services that your loved one need. They've been educated to provide individualized assistance around the house so that your loved one can remain in their own home. Personal care goes much beyond what a medical expert can provide, and it's how we help your loved one keep their comfort as they age.
How We Help Your Senior in Pittsburgh
- Bathroom Assistance – We’ll be certain to make sure your loved one feels clean, fresh and alive every day through proper hygiene. This can involve grooming, hair brushing, teeth brushing and any self care involving the bathroom.
- Mobility Help – Ordinary tasks like shifting from one room to another become a lot easier with a Comfort Keepers caregiver by your side. Mobility is never an issue when we're around.
- Transferring & Positioning – We’ll make sure your loved one gets into furniture, beds and wheelchairs safely and without incident.
- Toileting & Incontinence – Using the restroom can be a difficult task as you age. We’ll make sure to assist your loved with decency and respect every time.
- Meal Prep – It’s easy to take eating for granted when you’re able-bodied. Seniors have a harder time with this ordinary task. Our caregivers enjoy helping plan, prepare and cook meals. It’s a great way to spend time getting to know each other, too.
Call Us for Senior Care in Pittsburgh, PA
We’re ready to offer you the best personal care services in Pittsburgh and the surrounding area. Call Comfort Keepers today and see why we continue to receive great reviews from across the Steel City. It's all about offering help with everyday tasks and a personal touch.