Comfort Keepers Private Duty Nursing in Tulsa, OK, and Surrounding Areas
We provide the next level of care for your loved ones at home and reduce your daily worry in Tulsa, OK.
Sometimes, a family caregiver or home care professional cannot meet the increasing medical needs of a loved one. Comfort Keepers® private duty nursing in Tulsa, OK, can help. Our specially trained private duty nurses provide the level of care a loved one needs to stay safely at home rather than in a nursing facility or hospital. Call (918) 205-1756 or click below for more information.
What is Private Duty Nursing?
In contrast to Comfort Keepers' traditional home healthcare services, this type of nursing provides one-on-one medical care to an individual in the home or a facility. Private duty nurses provide higher care while working with the caregiver, providing companion-homemaker and personal home health aide services. We aim to provide a client's customized care, all from one agency.
How Comfort Keepers Can Help
Our home care professionals and registered nurses (RNs) can perform many medical tasks, such as the following:
- setting up medications in weekly pill boxes or automatic medication dispensing machines to help ensure medications are administered appropriately
- administering medications, such as oral and topical medications, eye and eardrops, injections, nebulizers, inhalants, and oxygen
- providing personal medical care, including nail trimming, oral cavity suctioning, and bowel supervision
- filling insulin syringes, interpreting blood sugar results and physician-ordered sliding scale dosages, and drawing up and/or mixing insulin for future injections
- maintaining ostomy and catheter hygiene
- care training for family members
- other tasks as needed
Comfort Keepers private duty nurses in Tulsa, OK, can assist clients with regularly scheduled nursing visits or hourly care for extended shifts, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. We work closely with the client’s medical team and family to provide extended support. Call our office today at (918) 205-1756 for more information and to schedule your free home care consultation to determine the best end-of-life care for you and your family.