Home Elderly Care Services in Chapel Hill, NC, and the surrounding areas
Giving families the option of in-home elderly care services from trained professionals in Chapel Hill, NC.
At Comfort Keepers in Durham, we proudly serve seniors with quality care in Chapel Hill. Our services are designed to help your senior live a better quality of life without compromising their independence. We have become one of the leading in-home elderly care services agencies in the area because of our ability to adapt based on your family's specific needs. Give us a call at (919) 504-2473 to learn more!
- General In-Home Care- A wide range of personal and housekeeping services to help seniors with their daily living needs
- 24-Hour Home Care- Rely on a team that works in shifts of a singular live-in to provide support day and night.
- Respite Care- For family members taking on the caregiving role that needs rest. Let us take over for a while so you can continue providing the quality support your loved one deserves.
- Transitional Care- Designed for seniors coming home from a medical facility so they are getting the same support at home.
- End Of Life Care- Let us take care of your loved one’s personal needs and help with any future preparations while you concentrate on spending time with them.
- Alzheimer’s & Dementia Care- We’ve partnered with the Alzheimer’s Organization to bring your loved ones the best resources for caring for those with this disease in the home. We can devise a plan that brings peace to their day and includes helpful memory-strengthening exercises.
About Chapel Hill
Chapel Hill is a city located in Orange County in North Carolina. Chapel Hill is home to some 57,000 residents that span over 21.3 square miles over the northern portion of the state. The city is known for its small-town feel with the amenities of a larger city. The city is filled with many food, music, sport, and media venues that provide the residents in the city with a large selection of activities and events to attend throughout the year. The city is also known for having its school district. Many schools in Chapel Hill have been awarded for their academic strengths. Chapel Hill is one of the largest cities in the Durham area, with many residents.
Get In Touch
Our team members can quickly identify the needs of your loved ones through a free in-home consultation. Our in-home elderly care services are adaptable, meaning our plans change as your loved one’s needs do. Contact us anytime online or call us at (919) 504-2473.