Comfort Keepers Companion Care Provider in Butner, NC, and the surrounding areas
Families needing support can rely on a professional companion care provider to assist their seniors with their daily needs in Butner, NC.
No one wants to think there may come a time when they will no longer be able to care for themselves or their home. Although there are several agencies in the area to choose from, Comfort Keepers in Bunter, NC, offers something many do not. We offer senior care programs that can be tailored to meet your current and future needs. Our goal, and that of each companion care provider on our team, is to support each client with the perfect blend of companionship and assistance. More importantly, we want to be able to do this without taking away your sense of independence or dignity. Give us a call at (919) 504-2473 to learn more!
Our Services in Butner
- Personal Care & Housekeeping: These services are designed to tend to your loved one’s most basic daily living needs. This can include grooming routines, cooking, or simple companionship.
- Dementia Care & Alzheimer’s Care: Your loved one can remain at home longer with the help of our cognitive care resources.
- Transitional Care: Seniors that are recovering at home can get assistance with their daily needs in addition to helping meet recovery goals.
- Respite Care: Designed specifically for family members taking on the role of caregiver for their loved one. It helps them get rest and care for themselves to continue the same consistent quality support.
- End Of Life Care: Let our team be there to support your loved one’s personal care and household needs while you concentrate on spending time with them. We can be by your family’s side every step of the way.
About Butner, NC
Butner is a small town in Granville County, North Carolina. The city is home to over 7,500 residents and spans over 6.6 square miles over the northern portion of the state. The city is dedicated to improving the lives of others. City officials have approved the addition of a Veterans Life Center that will be used to restore, re-educate, and reintegrate the lives of veterans in the City of Butner and surrounding areas. This provides housing, employment, and a sense of community for seniors and veterans to help improve their quality of life.
The City of Butner is home to many senior care centers that focus on assisted living, 55+ communities, independent living, and more. With the help of our caregivers, your loved one can have easy transportation to each of these senior centers and live a happier life. With more access to the community, your loved one will have the opportunity to strengthen their minds, bodies, and overall happiness. Give us a call to help your loved one live a better life without taking away their independence. We offer a series of senior care services that are tailored to your family’s specific needs.
We are only a phone call away if you want to learn more about a professional in-home care provider coming into your loved one's home. Call Comfort Keepers. An Advisor answers our phones 24 hours a day, seven days a week. They can answer your questions and schedule your free in-home consultation, where we can discuss your care options. Click one of the buttons below or call (919) 504-2473 to learn more.