Senior Care in Cary, NC & the Surrounding Areas of Wake County
Find out more about the fully customizable senior care that we offer to help you stay independent in Cary, NC.
At Comfort Keepers of Cary, NC, we have always been driven by a love for our clients, and a heartfelt desire to provide seniors with a comfortable way of living independently in the safety of their homes. We do not run nursing homes or assisted living facilities – choosing to focus, instead, on providing care where you want to be cared for.
What Services Does Comfort Keepers Offer?
You might be wondering what sort of resources we offer to preserve your independence. In order to provide the best possible senior care, Comfort Keepers offers the following care options:
- Bathing and maintaining hygiene
- Incontinence care
- Mobility assistance
- Transferring and positioning
- Meal preparation
- Medication reminders
- Companionship services
- Laundry care
- Light housekeeping
- Running errands
- Incidental transportation
What Sets Us Apart From Other Care Agencies?
All of our services are guided by the principles of Interactive Caregiving, a proven practice that allows us to enrich the lives of our client’s while we provide care. We also base our care on your schedule and needs. If your family caregivers need a break, we can provide respite care. If you have been hospitalized after an emergency and are transitioning back to regular life, our caregivers can provide you with transitional care when returning home. We can help just a few hours each week, or even 24 hours a day with a team of highly-qualified senior care providers. This takes the burden of researching care services off you and allows us to help you live independently as safely as possible.
What Can You Expect?
In order to provide the best experience for you and your loved ones, Comfort Keepers of Cary will do the following:
- Schedule an in home consultation with you and our caregiving team. This is where we gather vital information about your life and the services you need. For in home health care, we can discuss medical issues and scheduling a mediation with your doctors and other professionals.
- Create a custom care plan that emphasizes independence without any compromise in terms of safety.
- Set up any logistics for senior care, or any necessary safety products. We offer safety systems for home monitoring, emergency response, medication management, and more.
- Provide care with our compassionate in home care providers. Each of our caregivers is screened, trained, then bonded and insured as a sign of our trust.
Give us a call at (919) 432-4596 to learn more!
In-Home Care Services
By spending time with one of our caregivers, your loved one has a companion at the ready to help around the house, support healthy habits, and bring joy to everyday moments.
We create individualized plans of care for seniors based on their needs and personality. We can provide Private Duty Nursing, 24-Hour Care, Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care, Post Hospital Care, End-of-Life Care and In-Facility Care.
Our caregivers are screened for empathy, trained in senior care, and matched for client compatibility.
Caring for the whole person is at the center of our Interactive Caregiving philosophy. It’s a holistic approach that cares for mind, body, spirit, and well-being.
With respite care from Comfort Keepers, your loved one receives quality care and you receive a well-deserved break.
Browse our glossary of common senior care terms. Read definitions on home care services, conditions, and acronyms.
Browse answers to frequently asked questions about in-home care, types of care, and Comfort Keepers care services. Learn more or get in touch today!