Our Elderly Care Services Provide In-Facility Care for Seniors in Roswell, NM
Comfort Keepers provides high-quality elderly care services anywhere your loved one calls home in the Roswell, NM area
Comfort Keepers is a trusted provider of customized in-home elderly care services for seniors throughout southeastern New Mexico. Our clients in the area rely on our caregivers to help them age gracefully and independently at home, enjoying an elevated quality of life in their golden years.
In addition to caring for clients in their own homes, we can also provide extra support for those older adults who live in retirement communities and nursing homes. Thanks to our in-facility care, your loved one will never be alone – our dedicated care experts will be there whenever needed, providing uplifting companionship and assistance with numerous activities of daily living.
Comfort Keepers closely collaborates with care teams and other professionals at senior communities, rehabilitation centers, and other healthcare facilities when implementing our customized elderly care services. The goal of this team-oriented approach is to utilize all resources and skills we have to elevate the client’s quality of life. Last but not least, we will also keep you up to date on your parent’s well-being, so you can always know how they are doing.
Providing Your Family with Peace of Mind
Our extensively trained, compassionate caregivers are available to supplement any in-facility services, including personal care and companionship. This means your Mom or Dad can receive as much support and assistance within their assisted living community as they need or require.
A trained Comfort Keeper can help with a wide range of personal care needs, depending on your loved one’s age and medical history. Our personal elderly care services include assistance with:
- Bathing, grooming, and overall appearance
- Dressing in the morning and preparing for bed in the evening
- Mobility, transferring and positioning
- Toileting and incontinence care
- Practicing safety in the bathroom
- Adhering to physician-prescribed nutrition and exercise regimens
- Memory care for seniors struggling with cognitive issues
- Monitoring for changes in overall health and behavior
On the other hand, companionship services usually include but are not limited to:
- Activities that bring joy and promote physical and emotional wellness
- Meal prep
- Light housekeeping
- Shopping, errands, paying bills
- Transportation to events and appointments with the physician
- Remainders for grooming, taking medication, and other daily activities
- 24-hour care (on demand)
- Respite care to relieve family caregivers
- Referrals to medical professionals, support groups, and local & federal resources
- And more
Get Started with Comfort Keepers of Roswell Today
Contact our local office online or speak with our team members directly by dialing (575) 624-9999 to learn more about our elderly care services in your area. We will be more than happy to answer any questions and offer to schedule a free consultation with one of our friendly client coordinators to get you started immediately.