Top Senior Care Provided in the Greater Reno, NV Region
Our caregivers provide many senior care services for you and your family to benefit from in Reno, Sparks, Carson City, Incline Village and the nearby cities in Nevada.
Customized Care Plans
Create a care plan that your senior needs and will benefit from. At Comfort Keepers, our services are fully customizable to fit your senior's unique needs and build with our Interactive Caregiving services. If a loved one has been having challenges, like daily tasks and self-care, our caregivers can help. We want you to rest easy knowing that your mom, dad, or grandparents are in good hands. Let us know what your senior needs, and we will work to create a home care plan to match their schedule and wants.
Our Comfort Keepers' caregivers provide a wide range of services for seniors to choose from. Our senior care services cover personal care and companionship to relieve any loneliness that may come from physical and social isolation. Our services can go along with opportunities such as taking a walk at the park, giving a ride to doctor's appointments or social events, cooking and preparing meals together, and more. Take a look at some of our in-home care and specialized care services:
- Safety Care - we ensure seniors stay safe at home, even if they are alone
- Seniors and Technology - if your loved one is struggling with social isolation, our caregivers can make sure they remain connected to friends and family through video calls, social media, and texting
- Companion Care - our caregivers help with daily tasks as well as build long-lasting bonds with their clients
- Personal Care - dignified assistance with personal duties like bathing, mobility, toileting, and more
- Transportation Services - we are happy to provide transportation to seniors who are no longer able to drive themselves
- Interactive Caregiving - our caregivers are there to uplift seniors' lives and ensure they have the best quality of care for their entire health
- 24-Hour Care - around-the-clock assistance within the home for seniors who can no longer remain independent
- Alzheimer's & Dementia Care - specialized memory care for seniors who are diagnosed with Alzheimer's, dementia, or another form of cognitive decline
- End-of-Life Care - we are here to provide essential assistance to terminally ill adults and emotional support for their families
- Post-Hospital Care - our care team guides seniors' recovery from hospital stays and avoid readmission
- In-Facility Care - although our agency typically offers care services within the home, we do complement care in nursing homes and assisted living facilities
Our caretakers highlight the importance of physical, mental, social, and emotional health with our services. From giving medication reminders and making sure your senior is eating healthy meals, our caregivers will also play games with them for social and mental stimulation or have meaningful conversations to connect and pass the time enjoyably. Comfort Keepers balances the needs of your seniors with their personal preferences and enjoyment. We want your loved ones to remain comfortably and independently in their home with the help of our services. Please let us know how we can begin assisting you right away.
Contact Comfort Keepers in Reno, NV
Contact our caregivers and talented team at Comfort Keepers at (775) 210-5944. If your loved one requires help with daily tasks, getting around, and more, our caregivers are only one call away to meet and start creating your senior care plan today.
In-Home Care Services
By spending time with one of our caregivers, your loved one has a companion at the ready to help around the house, support healthy habits, and bring joy to everyday moments.
We create individualized plans of care for seniors based on their needs and personality. We can provide 24-Hour Care, Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care, Post Hospital Care, End-of-Life Care and In-Facility Care.
Our caregivers are screened for empathy, trained in senior care, and matched for client compatibility.
Caring for the whole person is at the center of our Interactive Caregiving philosophy. It’s a holistic approach that cares for mind, body, spirit, and well-being.
With respite care from Comfort Keepers, your loved one receives quality care and you receive a well-deserved break.
Browse our glossary of common senior care terms. Read definitions on home care services, conditions, and acronyms.
Browse answers to frequently asked questions about in-home care, types of care, and Comfort Keepers care services. Learn more or get in touch today!