Comfort Keepers – The Provider of Compassionate In-Home Care in Edina, MN
We would love to learn about your unique need for in-home care in Edina. Call us at (763) 273-4207
Looking for customized in-home care services in Edina? Look no further than Comfort Keepers, the leading provider of personalized care for seniors and other adults who need assistance to live independently in the comfort of their own homes.
Our empathetic and highly trained caregivers, who we refer to as Comfort Keepers, undergo rigorous interviews, background checks, and references, and are chosen for their ability to provide care from the heart. They use our unique approach called Interactive Caregiving™, which focuses on the mind, body, nutrition, and safety, to ensure that our clients receive the highest quality of care possible.
At Comfort Keepers, we develop custom care plans that are tailored to meet the specific needs of each individual client. Our services include personal care, such as grooming, mobility assistance, medication management, and incontinence care, as well as companionship care services, such as meal preparation, light housekeeping, and transportation to appointments and events.
Why Choose Comfort Keepers In-Home Care in Edina, MN
Customized care plans: At Comfort Keepers, we understand that every client has unique care needs. That's why we develop custom care plans that are tailored to meet the specific needs of each individual client. Our personalized approach to care ensures that our clients receive the highest quality of care possible.
Empathetic caregivers: Our caregivers, who we refer to as Comfort Keepers, are chosen for their ability to provide care from the heart. They use our unique approach called Interactive Caregiving™, which focuses on the mind, body, nutrition, and safety, to ensure that our clients receive the care they need to thrive.
Specialized care: We offer specialized care for seniors with Alzheimer's and dementia, 24-hour care, and respite care for primary caregivers who require short-term relief. Our caregivers are trained to provide a range of services, including personal care, companionship care, and specialized care.
Locally owned and operated: Our offices are locally owned and operated, which means you can connect with a team of caring professionals in your community who can provide you with the support and resources you need to help your loved ones thrive.
Uplifting care services: We believe that care is more than just doing a task for someone else. When you truly care for someone, it starts in the heart. At Comfort Keepers, we provide uplifting care services that transform lives, create lasting friendships, and elevate spirits.
In-home care plans can include:
- Comfort Keepers’ trained caregivers aid with personal care needs ranging from stand-by assistance to full care depending on each client’s individual needs
- Bathing, grooming and overall appearance
- Mobility assistance
- Assistance with position changes and transfers for those clients that are bedbound or may need assistance with getting in and out of bed
- Incontinence care, toileting needs, and safety in the bathroom
- Assistance with preparing and serving meals, and support for special diets
- Care for those with memory issues or cognitive impairments
- Medication reminders and management
- Assisting with outings, social events, shopping trips, and other activities of interest to maintain engagement both physically and emotionally
- Support for physician-prescribed nutrition and exercise programs
- Change in condition monitoring
- Fall risk assessment and assistance with fall prevention
Companionship Care Services
- Share in activities that bring joy, provide mental stimulation, and encourage physical and emotional wellbeing
- Preparing meals
- Light housekeeping
- Grocery shopping and errands
- Transportation to appointments and events
- Reminders for grooming and other activities of daily living
- 24-hour (around-the-clock) care
Our Comfort Keepers office, located in Edina, is locally owned and operated. if you have any questions about our uplifting care services. We’re excited to meet you and share all that we have to offer to seniors and their families.