Comfort Keepers Can Provide 24 Hour Home Care in Davenport, IA and Surrounding Areas
Our 24 hour home care plans are perfect for seniors who could benefit from more around-the-clock care in Davenport, IA
Comfort Keepers has been an industry leader for in home senior care services for over a decade. We only hire the most compassionate and uplifting caregivers, so if you are searching for a reliable caregiving agency to provide 24 hour home care you have come to the right place!
As we get older, daily activities we now take for granted, become some of life’s biggest obstacles. Whether it’s mobility issues, medical conditions that need lots of attention, or a progression of the two, Comfort Keepers can help put your mind to ease with our trained professionals. Regardless, everyday motions become increasingly difficult. It could become daunting not only your loved one, but also for family caregivers.
Our 24 hour home care is ideal for seniors who:
- Have dementia and Alzheimer’s- regardless of your loved one’s stage in this disease, a professional caregiver can greatly improve your senior’s safety and quality of life
- Trouble sleeping or worried about their safety – seniors with limited mobility or balance problems
- Prone to wandering- some seniors sleepwalk due to medical conditions or just poor sleeping habits. This is especially dangerous for those with dementia who may come out of the sleepwalk state confused and disoriented
- Have an illness or injury- an adequate, professional support system can help speed up the recovery time
- Rigid medication schedule – must take medications throughout the night and with specific directions from their physician
With the continuing support for our caregivers, your loved one can remain independent in their own home and keep the lifestyle they wish to preserve. Additionally, we understand that each senior is an individual, unique person. Therefore, each clients’ interests vary, which is why we do a free in home consultation beforehand to figure out the perfect customized care plan!
Based on your senior’s unique needs we can customize their 24 hour home care plan with services such as:
- Light housekeeping
- Meal planning and preparation
- Bathing and toileting
- Grooming and hygiene
- Medication and prescription reminders
- In-home safety and fall reduction
- Companion care
Our caregivers will also rotate in shifts throughout the night to ensure your loved one is comfortable and safe. However, if anything unexpected does occur, our caregivers will be there to respond immediately and notify emergency services.
If your senior mom or dad is in Davenport, IA or the surrounding areas, and could benefit from Comfort Keepers 24 hour home care services. please give a call today at (563) 770-3305.