Let Us Make Your Loved One Smile
Dementia & Alzheimer’s Care in Sebring, FL
We simplify the process for you:
Virtual or In-Home Assessment
Care Plan Creation with the Client Care Coordinator
Assigned a Care Team
Comfort Keepers recognizes the complex care and difficulties families face when caring for a loved one with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, especially when it comes to helping them stay safe at home. Our trained caregivers provide the physical, intellectual, and emotional support our clients need, so they can stay independent and maintain a higher quality of life without the need to move to an assisted living facility.
With our help, your loved one can remain at home. Our goal is to provide everyone, regardless of their situation, the quality of dementia care that is needed and deserved. With Comfort Keepers, you can have peace of mind that your loved one is taken care of while in the comfort and familiarity of home.
Dementia & Alzheimer's Home Care Services in Sebring, FL
Comfort Keepers provides the following support for families:
- Specially trained caregivers who can provide advanced care
- Providing families with information about dementia
- Patient-specific care plans based on the individual's needs and goals
- Assistance with light housekeeping and transportation, as well as personal care
- Offering clients stimulating, joyful, and physically healthy opportunities
- Companionship, respite care, and other support services such as meal planning and preparation
Alzheimer's and Dementia In-Home Care
Each of our caregivers are carefully screened for empathy and thoroughly trained to specifically work with seniors with dementia and Alzheimer's. Our goal is to deliver high-quality compassionate care and our caregivers are provided the tools needed to help their patients and families.
We will assist your loved one with daily tasks and provide specialized dementia care, including:
- Taking steps to avoid frustration
- Adapting to client needs
- Keeping the home environment healthy and safe
- Care tailored to each individual
At Comfort Keepers of Sebring, we offer Alzheimer's and dementia in-home care services that are tailored to support significant engagement, develop trusting relationships, and adjust to the needs of our client.
Comfort Keepers of Sebring, FL
Contact Comfort Keepers of Sebring for more information about our dementia and Alzheimer's care in the home. Our Care Coordinator can schedule an in-home consultation to determine the right caregiver and care plan for your loved one.